CCRP Discussion Thread!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Yes, but we want our characters to interact! So you should somehow get someone elses character on your quest or join some one else in their plight.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Lord Tyler II wrote:Well, the Bat Lord wants to take over the world and he wants Vladek on his side...
This could be fun... Heheheheeee.

Update the main post of this thread with a "Contentious Factions" list. They have to be approved before added to the list, of course.
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Is it just me or am I sorta being put in charge of this thing... unofficialy? Since I made all the topics. I'm fine with it and I promise I won't abandon it! I just want to know if that's my possition. We can vote or something, I donno...

P.S. A few of people are ditching the factions! Please stick to them! Remember how the last RP died...
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Lord Tyler II wrote:Is it just me or am I sorta being put in charge of this thing... unofficialy? Since I made all the topics. I'm fine with it and I promise I won't abandon it! I just want to know if that's my possition. We can vote or something, I donno...

P.S. A few of people are ditching the factions! Please stick to them! Remember how the last RP died...
I see the same. Let's have less "No-Faction" and more real factions... (BTW you have seemed to be put in charge, if you want help, I'm offering)
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

OK I am confused. Im only 13 so I dont know all the factions and the shields they go to so could you help me either by editing the map or showing me what shield goes with what faction.
<iframe></iframe>
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FullNelson wrote:OK I am confused. Im only 13 so I dont know all the factions and the shields they go to so could you help me either by editing the map or showing me what shield goes with what faction.
The Forestmen: dear head
Dragon Masters:oval dragon shiled
Black Monachs: small shield w/dragon
Fright Knights: bat
Leo (KK1): Lion w/ glod and blue
KK2: (Vladek: scorpion rectangle) (Jayko: Hawk rectangle)
Vikings: Circular
Crown Kingdom: blue/light blue w/crown (Dwarves w/them)
Skeletons/trolls/goblins: circualr w/skull head.
Wolf pack: Wolf head
Bulls: bull oval shield
Crusaders: Yellwo lion on small shield
Royal Knights: Lion head w/red/white
Black Falcons: The Black/white w/yellwo outling with a bird in the middle.
The one on the islands is one that existed far before my time. They're called 'classic-castle'.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Heres someting I made quick
refresh the screen to make it bigger
Last edited by FullNelson on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
<iframe></iframe>
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

im fine with factions but can we make sub-factions like my Ranger group they are part of the Crown Kingdom
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

My guys are all mercenaries, most like the bull knights or wolf pack, both of which I consider to be mercenary nations. If anyone wants to hire a small army, I'll be moving my boys in Forestmen territory out in my next post.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Lord Tyler II wrote:Is it just me or am I sorta being put in charge of this thing... unofficialy? Since I made all the topics. I'm fine with it and I promise I won't abandon it! I just want to know if that's my possition. We can vote or something, I donno...

Ya, you are kindof in charge... I suggest we pick a couple leaders, with some different tasks. I'd be happy to help! So maybe you, Black Ranger, and me? I dunno.
Edit: Everyone seems to be posting about 3-4 times a day... we should make a limit of, say, 2 posts a day? That way someone can't travel across the known world in 2 hours.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Everyone seems to be posting about 3-4 times a day... we should make a limit of, say, 2 posts a day? That way someone can't travel across the known world in 2 hours
I agree. We need a set amount of posts you can make per day. I think that one post per group of people that you have would be fine.

Example: you post with your group of warriors heading towards the vikings. you make another post with a different character that is trying to assasinate a knig on the other island. you then post with your soldier down in the crown kingdom. etc. etc. etc....

What do you people think?
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Matt BeDar wrote:
Everyone seems to be posting about 3-4 times a day... we should make a limit of, say, 2 posts a day? That way someone can't travel across the known world in 2 hours
I agree. We need a set amount of posts you can make per day. I think that one post per group of people that you have would be fine.

Example: you post with your group of warriors heading towards the vikings. you make another post with a different character that is trying to assasinate a knig on the other island. you then post with your soldier down in the crown kingdom. etc. etc. etc....

What do you people think?
Giving you the unsolicited benefit of my wisdom again...

I wouldn't worry about it.

Right now, the RP's new, and people are excited, and they're posting a lot. That's good! It gets people involved, it builds something to come back to later, and there's lots of energy. I wouldn't try limiting it. People's social lives will kick in soon enough. And school. And fatigue. And writer's block.

Trust me, this won't be an issue very long... no need to make a rule about it.

And if, somehow, people keep posting three times a day: treasure it. It's rare.

(Of course, you all DO realise you can save posts on your computer, put them together in ONE post and post it at the end of the day... no need to blitz-post the forum with five-liners every three hours.)

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Thank you Formendacil!

Now about the RPG: we have this: Bat lord wants war, Jayko is going to war with Vladek. The Sorcerer is going to war with the CK (crown knights) and the Black Falcons are hyunting for something. The Ranger's son is captured and something is up with the Black Ranger. Plenty of mercenaries moving around. War is nearly here, soon this will be like the village battle in the last RPG :lol: This is going really good!

I have twenty Knights (BF) if anyone wants to control some. ALL but Edmund are availible.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

Black Ranger wrote:Now about the RPG: we have this: Bat lord wants war, Jayko is going to war with Vladek. The Sorcerer is going to war with the CK (crown knights) and the Black Falcons are hyunting for something. The Ranger's son is captured and something is up with the Black Ranger. Plenty of mercenaries moving around.
And Arthas is plotting revenge on the Black Falcons.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

And I am NOT going to let that happen.