Pass on story

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
erikut
Steward

Pass on story

Post by erikut »

i know Barbapple had a pass on poem and i dont know if anyone had a pass on story, so here it goes, i start and will write the wolve ting when its finish, i dont have enough time to illustrate it whit lego so i will leave that too someone else if they want too.
now here is the start of the story:
The black Falcon
once upon a time long ago, there lived a black falcon solider. he was at home getting ready for the war, he took his helmet on and grabbed the spear. brfore he went out the door ad kisse his wife, she looked after him until she not see him anymore...

now its time for anyone of you too continiue it.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

As the soldier walked along the dusty, beaten trail that led away from his abode and led to the nearby village, he wondered what his fate would be. He had recieved his summons a week before and was worried. The Black Falcons had been fighting their oppressors, the "lions" as they were called for years, but never had the situation been so serious to warrent a draft...
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

The Black Falcon
Once upon a time long ago, there lived a Black Falcon solider. He was at home getting ready for the war; he put his helmet on and grabbed the spear. Then he went out the door and kissed his wife. She looked after him until she could not see him anymore...

As the soldier walked along the dusty, beaten trail that led away from his abode and led to the nearby village, he wondered what his fate would be. He had received his summons a week before and was worried. The Black Falcons had been fighting their oppressors, the "lions" as they were called, for years, but never had the situation been so serious to warrent a draft...

Of course, he reasoned to himself, never before had the Black Knights become involved. Rumour had it that the Lion king had promised them the Knight's Castle, and half the kingdom as vassals if they helped the Lions take down Duke Falconer and his people. The soldier sighed, and hoped that he would learn that it was just a rumour when he reached the Black Falcon's Fortress, the small, but impregnable fortress of the duke...

I took the liberty of editing the spelling and grammer a bit in the earlier posts. Hope no one minds. Correct mine too if you see any problems. :)
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

well thank you im not especcialy(?) good at wrigthing english (someone probably know but im 15 and norwegian)
but back to the tale

he saw the hurted and dead people in the small fortress and what he saw made him sad, some of his friends from the same town was there alredy. when he looked out on the battlefeild he almost screeamd by the sigth..

<edited to make sense>
Last edited by erikut on Fri May 21, 2004 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Erikut, that had no sense in it whatsoever. What the heck?
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Once upon a time long ago, there lived a Black Falcon solider. He was at home getting ready for the war; he put his helmet on and grabbed the spear. Then he went out the door and kissed his wife. She looked after him until she could not see him anymore...

As the soldier walked along the dusty, beaten trail that led away from his abode and led to the nearby village, he wondered what his fate would be. He had received his summons a week before and was worried. The Black Falcons had been fighting their oppressors, the "lions" as they were called, for years, but never had the situation been so serious to warrant a draft...

Of course, he reasoned to himself, never before had the Black Knights become involved. Rumor had it that the Lion king had promised them the Knight's Castle, and half the kingdom as vassals if they helped the Lions take down Duke Falconer and his people. The soldier sighed, and hoped that he would learn that it was just a rumor when he reached the Black Falcon's Fortress, the small, but impregnable fortress of the duke...

He got there and saw some hurt and dead people – sights that saddened him. When he reported to his position, he saw that some of his friends were there already. When he looked out on the battlefield through the crenellated walls, he almost screamed by the sight

(I have taken a little liberty here, I hope you don’t mind)

of a massive army about two miles away. A few fleeting thoughts of deserting passed through his mind, but he remembered the training he had received beforehand and his morale was further boosted by the presence of the duke, who was wending his way through the ranks of men, giving them words of advice and support. Gripping his spear and shield (issued to him when he entered the city) tightly, he weighed his chances of survival in his mind. As the approaching army drew forward, he could distinguish various features in the oncoming mass. He determined that these were indeed the troops of the Black Monarch, known not only for their numbers, but for their skill in combat as well. When they were about a half mile from the walls, the leader came forward with two other horsemen carrying white flags and stopped a few dozen feet from the walls. With a loud voice he yelled…

KP 2011!
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

As the soldier walked along the dusty, beaten trail that led away from his abode and led to the nearby village, he wondered what his fate would be. He had received his summons a week before and was worried. The Black Falcons had been fighting their oppressors, the "lions" as they were called, for years, but never had the situation been so serious to warrant a draft...

Of course, he reasoned to himself, never before had the Black Knights become involved. Rumor had it that the Lion king had promised them the Knight's Castle, and half the kingdom as vassals if they helped the Lions take down Duke Falconer and his people. The soldier sighed, and hoped that he would learn that it was just a rumor when he reached the Black Falcon's Fortress, the small, but impregnable fortress of the duke...

He got there and saw some hurt and dead people – sights that saddened him. When he reported to his position, he saw that some of his friends were there already. When he looked out on the battlefield through the crenellated walls, he almost screamed by the sight

of a massive army about two miles away. A few fleeting thoughts of deserting passed through his mind, but he remembered the training he had received beforehand and his morale was further boosted by the presence of the duke, who was wending his way through the ranks of men, giving them words of advice and support. Gripping his spear and shield (issued to him when he entered the city) tightly, he weighed his chances of survival in his mind. As the approaching army drew forward, he could distinguish various features in the oncoming mass. He determined that these were indeed the troops of the Black Monarch, known not only for their numbers, but for their skill in combat as well. When they were about a half mile from the walls, the leader came forward with two other horsemen carrying white flags and stopped a few dozen feet from the walls. With a loud voice he yelled…

"All yea Falcons, hear me, if thou do leave thy city peacefully and without weapons and go to thine land for resetlment, yea shall not be harmed. I yea resists thou, we shall have no choice but to destroy thee, were thee stand. What say yea to this."

The Duke leaned over the wall and spat on the horsemen and said, "Hear me, if any of you blagards, set foot in our fortress, they shall be instatly killed. I reject you offer. Begone ere our spears fly!" (sorry if I had the thees and thous mixed up)
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

The leader and his two horsemen the galloped off to their encampment where tents were already being set up and siege machines were being constructed. It was obvious that they were there for a long seige. As the soldier waited, he noticed that there were several shallow pits carved in the walkway behind the walls. He then saw that they were being filled with kindling and pots of oil were set over them. Also uing these pits were archers who were busy wrapping their arrows in small cloths. Both sides truly ment business

KP 2011!
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

what really happend here? did the story just die or something i wanna know what happens nexst here
Sir Troy of Linebaugh
Serf

on-going story

Post by Sir Troy of Linebaugh »

Our Black Falcon hero along with twelve other Falcons manned a monstrous battering ram made of the trunks of great oak trees. Arrows were loosed upon them and oil poured down. With one flaming dart half the men were set ablaze. Our hero was now ready to step up and lead the rest of the ram-crew.

"Hasten forward to the gate! To the gate!" he yelled
"You have bled with Wallace! Now bleed with me!" - Robert the Bruce at Bannockburn

Alba ga bra!
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

He trowd the spear to the man using the ferving oil and killed him.
Then he took a comrad sword and a torch and burned the gate. The defensors went back as they destroied the gate. Now there was only left to pass the iron grades...
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Not part of the story: The Falcons seem to be confused. Just a moment ago, they were defending the fortress from the Black Monarchs, and now they're knocking down their own door?
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Ya, the Falcons were the ones defending, not the other way around. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

doctorsparkles wrote:Not part of the story: The Falcons seem to be confused. Just a moment ago, they were defending the fortress from the Black Monarchs, and now they're knocking down their own door?
Well, a evil wizard(not Majisto) turned the situation and now they have to recupere the castle.
That is ocultated in the story.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.