Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: May

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Interesting take on the KK2s. Its interesting to see a mind overcome the limitations TLC nearly forces upon it. All the same, I doubt if the KK2s will ever garner very much sympathy from the AFOLs at large. :D
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Hey guys. I'm returning, but can you tell me whats goin on? I dont have the time to read every post of the story =P

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

lone ranger wrote:Hey guys. I'm returning, but can you tell me whats goin on? I dont have the time to read every post of the story =P

LR
I'm glad to hear you are returning to the C-C Roleplay. You can read the archives

http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/CC-Roleplay/Archives/

or the current recap

viewtopic.php?t=1322

to catch up.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

The History of the Fright Knights

Long ago, before the Second Age, the ancient and almighty god Afol created the world and all in it. He forged the world out of brick and plastic and created the peoples of the world- Good- and bad. He created a race of demi-gods to lord over the people. The most evil of these was Mephistar, the God of Death. Mephistar quarreled much with the other gods and sparked wars around the land. Finally, the gods banded together and destroyed Mephistar for good, but they themselves were destroyed.
In the late third age, a necromancer named Dracul Cadav was the enemy of the Holy Kausinium. The Paladins strove to destor yhim, but he had too many followers and was very powerful. Then the ancient evil that was Mephistar peered out from the Twisting Nether and saw what Dracul was, and he slipped from his hellish prison and his spirit took Dracul's body and raised an army of evil men and skeleton warriors. He surrounded himself with four ancient necromancer champions- The Wights. With this army of death and decay, he marched on the Holy Kingdom. The Paladins, though pious and true, were no match for the overwhelming numbers of the undead. /But out of nowhere came Barrlen, the King of the Bull Crest, with a great and powerful army. Dracul was killed, and the army defeated. But still existing in the world were the unholy kingdoms who still worshipped Mephistar's name- The Fright Knights. Once again the spirit of the Megablocks Lord wandered the world looking for a spirit. One hundred years later, buried in the Vampire catacombs of Nehim Bay the spirit entered the rotting corpse of the shadow king Luciferus, and he rose once more to command the evil. He took the name of the Bat Lord, and he ruled from his Barrow Fortress in the south. The peoples of the Kaus and Enex Kausiniums saw the evil stirring there and took arms. But the Bat Lord fought back and in many a battle defeated the forces of good. But finally, he was again vanquished. Since that evil day the world was never the same, but not since has Mephistar returned to haunt the world.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Trevman
Gong Farmer

Post by Trevman »

Name: Kanto Telaran
Background: Kanto is a powerful samurai from the Shingoku province, the mountainous region of Ninjara. He served as an elite Cavalier of the Golden Emporer. He was trained in the art of the Kendara Jidan, a special samurai tech. which makes him faster, stronger and more agile. He has decieded to travel to the Dark Forest to find redemption for his crimes as a Slayer in the Great Falcon War.
Faction: Dark Forest
Look: Blue samurai torso with plate armor(samurai armor over that),samurai head with band, samurai helmet, black pants with gold armor.
Weapons: Shingoku duel dai-Katanas, najinata, Grey Wolf armor.
Class: Hero
"No one leaves the building" (man walks out in the background.)
jamitjames
Gentleman

me

Post by jamitjames »

Character's Name Sir James Wacker

Character's Age 32

Character's Background no one knows who this fearsom knight is.

Character's Faction Knight's Kingdom II

Character's Place in Hierarchy knight

Other Information Mother left when he was born. Father killed in the great war of the falcons.

Character's Looks (coming when I get a KK2 set)

Class Villian
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

:shock: Wow, two new members in ONE day! Welcome to the C-C Roleplay, Trevman and jamitjames! You character info has been added:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... evman.html
http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... james.html

Again, welcome! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Legolas
Foot Soldier

Post by Legolas »

Looks http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx8 ... elmeir.jpg
Name Helmeir
Age 78
Background It is rumored that Helmeir was once a part of the Duergar Dwarven Clan, but was forced out due to his kindness towards humans...After that unfortunite day, he opened up a Rune Smith Shop, Crafting some of the finnest weapons gold or silver could buy......Now a days Helmeir spends his time in any tavern, he's close enough to, trading Ale's for stories of his past adventures.
Faction No Faction
Place in Hierarchy Warrior of the Old Order..
Equipment Axe of the Ages, Plated Mail, horned helm
Other Information "Never underestimate the power of a Dwarf, when we have a Huge Axe and a bad temper."

-- Joey
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Cool guys. Don't like the fantasy stuff, though.
Last edited by Daimyo on Mon May 31, 2004 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Daimyo wrote: Extremely Dull, Ludacrous and Scanty Character James.
Cool Character Punx. Only thing I don't like is that he's a dwarf, and I'm wondering where the heck he came form considering there isn't a dwarf country and dwarves have never been mentioned before.
I think it is great that many new people have taken intrest in the roleplay! I think these are both great charictors. Having a dwarf might spice things up a bit, so mabie you should stop complaining about other's charictors and focas on your own. Sorry for the mean post, but discouraging newbies isn't a hobbie I like.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Wasn't discouraging, fool. I was critiqueing, which means putting for points that need some work so they can work on them. You got a problem with that? :x I wasn't making fun of Punx's character or discouraging him, I was just saying I don't like that he's a dwarf, stating my opinion. And about focusing on my character- Why don't you practice what you preach :twisted: . Now with James, I sounded pretty mean, but I'm not impressed with the effort put forth for his character. "Nowone knows who this fearsom knight is." ring a bell? His biography is one sentence.
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Alright, I'm gonna take a little time to post two new characters:

Name: Minion
Faction: Dragon Masters
Equiptment: Black Helmet, Black War Hammer, Armor Plate Torso
Place in Heirarchy: Elite Soldier
Info: Minion was the product of a genetic experiment, produced by genetically combining several creatures into one monster (by a wizard, naturally). He was almost mutated to the point of becoming an orc, but is only considered a Half-Orc due to the genitic alteration. A fierce and gruesome warrior, Minion is the brawns of a two man elite fighting team, together with his younger brother, Charge.
Other: He fells no sympathy towards other beings, sometimes not even his own brother. His ability to speak English is limited.
Looks: Will get picture soon.

Name: Charge
Faction: Dragon Masters
Equiptment: Black Helmet, Black Spear, Armor Plate Torso
Place in Heirarchy: Elite Soldier
Info: Charge was the product of a genetic experiment, produced by genetically combining several creatures into one monster (by a wizard, naturally). He was almost mutated to the point of becoming an orc, but is only considered a Half-Orc due to the genitic alteration. Charge is a natural leader, and the brains of the two man elite fighting team that he and his older brother fight in.
Other: His inteligence matches that of a human, and he takes full advantage of his brother's stupidity.
Looks: Will get picture soon.

I would also like to welcome 3 more Roleplayers! Hope you have a great time in CC Roleplay :).
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Legolas
Foot Soldier

Post by Legolas »

Cool Character Punx. Only thing I don't like is that he's a dwarf, and I'm wondering where the heck he came form considering there isn't a dwarf country and dwarves have never been mentioned before.
Hmm, Whats wrong with him being a dwarf ? .......Please feel free not to discriminate towards the Dwarf any farther, I mean come on, he does have feelings... :wink:

Well if you didn't like Helmeir, you probably won't like my next character: :?

Looks http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx8 ... vfang2.jpg
Name Nevfang
Age 199
Background Guided by the spirites of the Elven Gods. Nevfang is said to be the original creator of the bow of Tel’Quessir, he is an expert with it and can hit anything on target much farther then most great Human Marksmen could, as easily as he can blink. It is rumored that Tel'Quessir will not fire properly by anyone other then Nevfang himself....
Faction No Faction
Place in Hierarchy Marksman
Equipment Bow of Tel’Quessir, Elven Crafted Short Sword, Elven Vest
Other Information Nevfang is known for his Elven magic, mostly the ability to heal wounds, no matter how severe...
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

First, welcome all the new members. I hope you enjoy the roleplay.

Second, I think that we might all need to lighten up a bit. I mean jamitjames character might need to be spiced up a bit, but there is no need to cut him down yet. He has not even had a post yet in the roleplay and he is already getting walked on. How about we all try and fill in his background.

If you want you could use this: Growing up he trained with the best of the KK2 knights. At the proper age he began his training into the kinghthood of the KK2 knights. During the great escape of the misfits his brother was killed. Now he is in search of the misfits so he can avenge the death of his brother.

I am not trying to flame anyone, for I know I have probably typed some dumb things in the roleplay myself. I just think it better to try and help any of the new members. After all, you never know thier character could be saving yours someday. :P

Just my thoughts.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Thanks Sith for teaching me something without sounding like a jerk. I appreciate the friendliness. On secondhand, I apologize. I've been in a bad mood recently.