CCRP March Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

I am not quite sure, BR... King Gor is attacking a small fortress right next to Cronifer, which Draco and his two buddies will be attacking soon. :twisted:

EDIT: OK, so they didn't attack it. But anyway, I just came up with an awesome idea!!! :D How about we use a poll to decide whether someone's character should die or not? The Admins and/or Mods could override the poll. It was just a crazy idea, I know that, but I thought I'd share it with you guys. What do you think about it?
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Hmmm. That could be interseting idea. I like it. But we would have to have multiple votes for the daeth of several people and much time will be consumed. Then again, we have nothing but time. The vote ended 20 minutes ago, the winner was Edmund. Thanks to all.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Curses. I wanted that position. Sorry BR, but I might have to assassinate Edmund... joking! :lol: (kinda)

EDIT: Hey, Lord Tyler II, can I kill Vladek, please?
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Normally I would think that you could kill him but he is trapped in a crystal ball right now. Try PMing Lord Tyler II
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Oi, Matty. I thought you were going to send Chris on a certain "expedition," but you didn't.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Sorry Fire, I've been busy. And what did I say about calling me Matty?
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

I don't care! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Remember Fire, I've got a better organized Brikwars army and I can massacre you very easily. That's why you should stop calling me Matty.

Edit: When did I say that I would be sending Chris on an "expedition"? I don't recall that conversation.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

When did I say that I would be sending Chris on an "expedition"? I don't recall that conversation.
Well, I remember it. (Though my mind has been known for its overactive imagination. :P )
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Sorry I havent posted much this week it has been really busy. I got a new guitar on Saturday, Track & Field started on Tuesday, me and my friends had this really big project due on Tuesday, and we have a class feild trip to D.C. next week for the whole week so ya..... o and for those of you who play guitar its a Fender MIM Stratocaster Candy Apple Red :P .
O and this is also a heads up I wont be here at all next week Tuesday-Friday because of the trip to D.C. :D :) :lol: :P :oops:
<iframe></iframe>
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FullNelson wrote:Sorry I havent posted much this week it has been really busy. I got a new guitar on Saturday, Track & Field started on Tuesday, me and my friends had this really big project due on Tuesday, and we have a class feild trip to D.C. next week for the whole week so ya..... o and for those of you who play guitar its a Fender MIM Stratocaster Candy Apple Red :P .
O and this is also a heads up I wont be here at all next week Tuesday-Friday because of the trip to D.C. :D :) :lol: :P :oops:
In that case our characters better concentrate on the Northern wars. (aka old castle line)
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Uh... Should Mark still come down or is everything OK with you guys? Just wondering.

Also, where is Lord Tyler II? I want to kill Vladek!!

EDIT: Never mind, I got a reply. Vladek is going to die within the hour! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DOUBLE EDIT: So, anyone but Matty have plans for the "old castle line?" I do, but they're going to take a while. (:twisted:)
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Sorry for the double post, couldn't be helped. :oops:

FullNelson, where is Conin for the moment? You haven't been posting with him lately.
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

Maybe we should sticky the Entry Thread, Discussion Thread, and the Game Topic so it is easier to find

Edit: Fire check your pm's
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

FullNellson: I'm getting the sword back soon. Follow my instructions, even though he's already back.

The main reason I am posting: I have heard from Matt that you guys aren't to thrilled with me, especially Chris. :cry: May I ask why?

EDIT: I agree with stickying the stuff about CCRPG, including the City and Village discussion and the FAQ.