CCRP Villages and Cities Discussion

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
LEGO-las
Apprentice

CCRP Villages and Cities Discussion

Post by LEGO-las »

If you have made a city, post it here. I will edit them in to this post. Make sure to include the co-ordinates of the city and a one-sentence description.

Black Falcon Cities & Villages
Capitol: Falconia (D-6) A heavily fortified city that is very large, Falconia is the center of Black Falcon commerce, and home to the King.
Village: Abberdale (C-6) A small Black Falcon village at the outskirts of BF territory and near the beginning of the Crusaders territory.
City: Stormdog (E-6) Large port city, on the pointy tip of the mainland and extends via bridge to a small island where all the docks are.

Crusader Cities & Villages
City: Drer (C-6) Drer is a walled city, with a small outpost in the center. It is on the Black Falcon/Crusader border.

Crown Kingdom Cities & Villages
City: Wallton (L-9) A large walled river city that borders the troll territory.

Goblin Lairs
Lair: Gra'ck Narge (M-9) Ancient Fortress made by a mysterious unknown faction long before the goblins.

Unclaimed
Castle: Castle Stoneworthy (C-5) Originally mentioned by LEGO-las, a castle in the center of the forest that many factions are after. NOTE: VERY hard to find. Don't just walk in the forest and find it.
Village: Berrington Village (?-?) A village built apon a small clearing within the forest, protected by a low wooden wall with an outpost at each of it's four corners.

Night Falcon Cities & Villages
Village: Port Liontear (H-4) A small seaside village, that just legally became independent from the Royal Knights.
Last edited by LEGO-las on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:36 am, edited 12 times in total.
Sir_Brick
Freeman

Post by Sir_Brick »

Black Falcon Village
Abberdale (C-6) A small Black Falcon village at the outskirts of BF territory and near the beginning of the Crusaders territory.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Castle Stoneworthy: C-5 (center of forest) extremely powerful fortress, impossible to capture. Also known as a trap.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

H-4: Port Liontear
Description: A small seaside village, that just recently became independent from the Royal Knights (Legally)
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

"Black Falcon Cities & Villages
Capitol: Falconia (D-6) A heavily fortified city that is very large, Falconia is the center of Black Falcon commerce, and home to the King.
Village: Berrington Village (C-5) [Lamanda, I need a description]"

Actually, Berrington is located in Forestmen territory. :)

Berrington Village: A small village built apon a small clearing within the forest, protected by a low wooden wall with an outpost at each of it's four corners.

Just for my own sake, I've been keeping maps for myself. Each time somebody gives mention of a new village, city, ect. I add it into a big map.
Eventually, I plan to make a map for each square as well (A little one.). I've already got one for square D-6.

If anybody is interested in seeing them, I can post them to my Flickr.

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

Lamanda2 wrote:"Black Falcon Cities & Villages
Village: Berrington Village (C-5) [Lamanda, I need a description]"

Actually, Berrington is located in Forestmen territory. :)

Berrington Village: A small village built apon a small clearing within the forest, protected by a low wooden wall with an outpost at each of it's four corners.

Just for my own sake, I've been keeping maps for myself. Each time somebody gives mention of a new village, city, ect. I add it into a big map.
Eventually, I plan to make a map for each square as well (A little one.). I've already got one for square D-6.

If anybody is interested in seeing them, I can post them to my Flickr.

~Amanda
Yes Please!
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

"Unclaimed...

...Village: Berrington Village (?-?) A small village built apon a small clearing within the forest, protected by a low wooden wall with an outpost at each of it's four corners."

Ah, sorry about that. Wasn't too clear with my description. Berrington is located on square C-5, and is a Forestmen Village.

Edit: Oh, and when you next update your list, could you take the first "small" (Small village) out of the description for Berrington? That was a mistake on my part, it really is a small village, but I just hate the way I wrote it. :P

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

Can you edit Liontear out of unclaimed and into "Arthas", please?
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Gra'ck Narge-Goblin Lair
Ancient Fortress made by a mysterious unknown faction long before the goblins.
M-9
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Wallton
A large walled river city that borders the troll territory. Belongs to the Crown Kingdom.
L-9
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Black Falcon City:

Stormdog: Location: E-7

Large port city, on the pointy tip of the mainland and extends via bridge to a small island (too small to be shown, + I made it up), where all the docks are.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24251474@N05/2302091243/
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Skorllor, N-10

Skellie Capitol (treat as wizards treat the name 'Voldemort' in Harry Potter.)
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Cronifer, F-9

Crown Knights Capitol. Home to the King and his Castle.
Last edited by FullNelson on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Shadow Knight Capital

Shadonia: Home of King Scarpo and the Uber-Fortress!

Links to each half:

First half:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24251474@N05/2349592871/

Second half + UBER-FORTRESS!!!!:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24251474@N05/2350431534/
FullNelson
Apprentice

Post by FullNelson »

LEGO-las are you still there cause the more resent citys havnt been edited it w/e.
<iframe></iframe>