Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: May

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

punx842003 wrote:
Cool Character Punx. Only thing I don't like is that he's a dwarf, and I'm wondering where the heck he came form considering there isn't a dwarf country and dwarves have never been mentioned before.
Hmm, Whats wrong with him being a dwarf ? .......Please feel free not to discriminate towards the Dwarf any farther, I mean come on, he does have feelings... :wink:

Well if you didn't like Helmeir, you probably won't like my next character: :?

Looks http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx8 ... vfang2.jpg
Name Nevfang
Age 199
Background Guided by the spirites of the Elven Gods. Nevfang is said to be the original creator of the bow of Tel’Quessir, he is an expert with it and can hit anything on target much farther then most great Human Marksmen could, as easily as he can blink. It is rumored that Tel'Quessir will not fire properly by anyone other then Nevfang himself....
Faction No Faction
Place in Hierarchy Marksman
Equipment Bow of Tel’Quessir, Elven Crafted Short Sword, Elven Vest
Other Information Nevfang is known for his Elven magic, mostly the ability to heal wounds, no matter how severe...
What is with the elves and Fantasy people? This roleplay is supposed to be true to the lego sets, not some Lor dof the Rings rip-off. There is nothing wrong with fantasy people, but they don't bleong in the roleplay, because the roleplay wans't meant to be like that. :?
Last edited by Daimyo on Mon May 31, 2004 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Some one needs a chill pill :roll:

Welcome all noobs to the CCC role-playing game :D

theres only one rule you really need to know. HAVE FUN! :D

LR 8)
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

:shock: Holy Megabloks! Gone for a day and the roleplay gets get one new member, four new characters and another argument! :roll:

First off: Welcome to the C-C Roleplay, punx842003!

Second: Daimyo, chill. There are no rules stating whether or not a member's character can be human or not. I welcome non-human characters, it adds a new twist, as Brian said. And who said this was not Dwarven/Elfin land? Much of the Roleplay is largely unexplored and Nik and I are considering making the realm larger.

Also, what exactly wrong with jamitjames' character? His discription of Sir James is very similar to my character Shainya: nothing much is known about either person.

One last thing: You don't like fantasy, eh? Then I guess magic and undead skeletons don't count as fantasy, right? Daimyo, if you have a problem with the roleplay and how it is run, please email Nik or myself.

The C-C Roleplay is based LOOSLY on the LEGO Castle line produced by the LEGO Co., but it is not limited to just the the line. The world of the C-C Roleplay is a world of it's own, NOT a Lord of the Rings ripoff, NOT a LEGO Castle line. The world of C-C Roleplay is it's own, unique world. Period.

Now, back to roleplaying....
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

OK, I'm just forgetting this ever happened. :wink: I'm doubting these new guys will post much anyhow, so what's the point? They won't bother Rad anyway. :)
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Daimyo wrote:OK, I'm just forgetting this ever happened. :wink: I'm doubting these new guys will post much anyhow, so what's the point? They won't bother Rad anyway. :)
Why do you doubt they will post much? If they post a lot, that's cool. If they don't, that's cool as well.

Please do not discriminate against other members or their characters.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Well said nathen :D

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

the bad castle? the Dumb Fright knights? What is this, a Monty Python parody?

I guess my worst fears have been confirmed.

And why don't you guys back off already? I'm tired of you always telling me what to say and what not. I have rights, you have yours, so keep off.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Daimyo wrote:the bad castle? the Dumb Fright knights? What is this, a Monty Python parody?

And why don't you guys back off already? I'm tired of you always telling me what to say and what not. I have rights, you have yours, so keep off.
Daimyo, the C-C Roleplay is just a game. The C-C Roleplay is intended for light-hearted fun, nothing more. Please loosen up a bit. jamitjame's post does not break any of the rules, and it is only his first post. Please wait and see how things unfold before complaining.

Keep in mind the chat rules also apply to the forum, so please obey them.

viewtopic.php?t=750
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

By the way, what is the name of the KK2 bad knights castle? :?
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

I don't know were to post this, but I will do it here. What is this Roleplay thing?
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Robin Hood wrote:I don't know were to post this, but I will do it here. What is this Roleplay thing?
It is a continuing story created by Nik (the_great_one) and myself. Below is the C-C Roleplay webpage where you can learn more information.

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... eplay.html
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Daimyo wrote:the bad castle? the Dumb Fright knights? What is this, a Monty Python parody?

dude! I know I'm not a admin, but. BACK OFF! he's new and his posting will get better (I know my posting/spelling sucks, but...) this is a role-playing. not castle world were everything is castle 24/7 so give the kid a break. K?

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

lone ranger wrote:

dude! I know I'm not a admin, but. BACK OFF! he's new and his posting will get better (I know my posting/spelling sucks, but...) this is a role-playing. not castle world were everything is castle 24/7 so give the kid a break. K?

LR
What are you rambling on about now?! I said forget it, but you just keep bringing it back up! If you don't want me sayign things, then don't tlaka bout it anymore? Got it?
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

calm down dude. *sigh* it's all in fun and you were the one that was saying a bunch of things about it. I'll drop it okey?

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I'm obsessive compulsive, okay?