Why I can't comment on many reviews

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
crownknightfan
Gong Farmer

Why I can't comment on many reviews

Post by crownknightfan »

I never can say I owned any other sets besides the Crown knights, because I just kind of started collecting LEGO sets...I have always had one of the "starter" boxes of just a bunch of bricks and a couple minifigs. I used to have a lot of Mega Blocks I hate them now. Most of my minifigs as you must now know are castle. I have a few star wars sets. Around ten stormtroopers I believe. I have some Rebels too. In total I have only 20 Crown knights but i am still an avid collector and look for some deals on eBay. I bought one forestman and he is my favorite lego minifig I have to date :D

Well I guess that will clear up why I never own any of the sets you seem to review, maybe I could suggest that you could post a few reviews on the newer sets like from I dont know, 2007-08. I would like to buy like 5 sets of the advent calender, I believe that is what it is called. Any way I just wanted to clarify a few of those subjects and I am sure that I will keep my eye out for any sets that I will just have to buy. I only began to like the new lego line when I saw the commercial for the King's castle. From then on i was hooked. Oh by-the-way, please comment on how I might be able to get more sets, better figs, building tips, etc. thanks, CKF
Lego is to Classic-castlers, as candy is to children!
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

This is in the wrong forum. This forum is for stuff all about Classic-Castle, not about lego sets. This topic would be better in Lego Castle Sets.

P.I
Thomas C.
"Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

"Don't let school interfere with your education."-Huckleberry Finn
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

One of the reasons why we often do not have reviews for currently available sets is there are already active threads about these sets. A good example is the new Castle Chess set. Look through this forum and use the search function to find threads about sets you own. I will consider adding a few reviews of the more recent sets.

Ben
CC Sets Admin
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Post by timber_wolf899 »

crownknightfan

Firstly, welcome! I find your conversion from mb interesting. Would you share more about how this came to be?

With regard to older sets, it may be cheaper with regard to the really old ones, to use set inventories and a good bricklink store to rebuild them or parts of them. It is a thought anyway.

Not to jump topics, but what do you think of the KK siege's main gate? Does the gate work well? Also i have considered getting a kk siege and replacing the portcullis with a set of double doors. Given the structure do you think this would be possible?