Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

buffy? man this role-playing thing is getting a little out of hand :roll:

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

lone ranger wrote:buffy? man this role-playing thing is getting a little out of hand :roll:

LR
Hey look! It's the guy who said not to step on people! Megabloks Best-Lock shifty-brick Tyco! (I just cussed you out reeeeeeal bad, you stupid hypocrite!)
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

yeah. but the hippie thing was funny *but I dont think it's right for the role-play* I don't know, I think it's getting a lil out of hand now :roll:

and dude. about the cussing me out thing. ah....nvm. this is nmot the place for this.

LR
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

lone ranger wrote:yeah. but the hippie thing was funny *but I dont think it's right for the role-play* I don't know, I think it's getting a lil out of hand now :roll:

and dude. about the cussing me out thing. ah....nvm. this is nmot the place for this.

LR
Why don't you back off? I'm tired of you and your stupid posts. So if you're gonna chase me down, let's do it in private, eh?
Administrators, fell free to delete this argument!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Sincere Apologies

Noobs, I apologize. i went a little overboard there. Your guys are cool, even if they could use some spicing up. Please forgive me. :cry:

P.S. I hope you have fun