Classic Castle RP: Game Topic!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

I4

Surviving Night Falcons broke ranks to avoid their flaming comrades and fled towards Port Liontear. Victorious Royal Knights shout "Victory!" and started in pursuit. Sir Adelhard did not let them go too far though, before he had a horn sounded to call them back to the city.

After the wreckage of the war machine was dragged away from the breach, Sir Adelhard set peasants and soldiers to work on securing the city and repairing the damage. A force of 200 cavalry was sent to cut down fleeing Night Falcons and to try and prevent as many as possible from reaching Port Liontear. Meanwhile he sent messengers to gather troops from across the kingdom. It was time to start planning to retake Port Liontear and crush the Night Falcons.
the Unknown Knight
----------
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

H-4

Arthas saw some of his men returning from the failed siege. Fleeing straight toward his only fortress. as they came in Arthas grabbed one up by the throat. "Curse you! CURSE YOU! This was the only defense we had, and you gave it right away!" Arthas threw the man down in disgust. But then he saw his five seaworthy galleons. Get on the ships men! All peasants who can bear arms climb aboard as well. He sent out men to grab all the supplies, armor, and weapons available. He gathered the garrison as well, building his ragtag force to 160. The got on the ships, and headed west, toward the old kingdoms...

G-4
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

D-6

Word had reached King Edmund of the Night Falcons war on the Royal Knights; the Black Falcons avoided that one as another war would be to dangerous for their kingdom. Though another message came saying that five galleons were leaving the port, unknown destination, though fortfying the coast seemed like a good idea. Messengers were sent to all the coastal villages and ports: "Arm up, set upo defnses and more watchs."

D-6
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

E-7

Mark got the notice to defend the coast and told Lady Katherine to tell the dock workers to hurry and build the 7 ships he had commissioned for war. He walked to the window and watched the dock workers working. 3 ships were completed so far, large war machines that spelled doom to anyone that opposed them. All along the side were ballistae, and barrels of oil and extra ammunition on either side, along with a few torches for lighting the oil. Also, there were five catapults. Two on either side and on on the front, all with AIB's (Look back at the huge battle if you don't know what I'm talking about) for ammunition.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

G-4

Arthas set shore on (Purple crown dudes) land, and immediately saw a small village. He took 30 of his men and checked out the place, and seeing there was no way for word to spread, immediately stabbed the only sentry, and started going through houses and killing everyone. Men. Women. Children. He slew everyone, along with his men. He then ordered the men to take everything they could get their hands on, books, furniture, food, everything. after the houses were emptied, Arthas got the rest of his men and had them build wagons out of one of the ships, to store their supplies. "Ah, we most certainly grabbed their attention, that's for sure." he said as they worked, "such a shame they want me dead now, as always. But I can't forget..." He paused, as he remembered...
Her...
Arthas had once been a noble lord, gentle and caring. He was adored by his servants, and his knights would willingly die for his cause. He had married the most beautiful woman he ever imagined possible, and she gave him three sons. He was reknowned for his adventures, such feats as slaying Gruentnir the two-headed dragon (The Dragon Masters presented him Jeer as a reward for this), fighting off many invading armies, and... saving the Forestmen from a Crusader assault... That was when his life went downhill. The Forestmen rewarded him with their biggest secret... the location of Castle Stoneworthy. Before, it was thought to be nothing more than a myth, an old tale, sung of by bards and mentioned by grizzled old tavern tenants. But there it was, right before him. And it was glorious. But upon his return, a horrific sight awaited him. The castle was eerily quiet and empty. But then, he saw the image he wished he could forget. His wife lay in bed, stabbed numerous times, her once beautiful form gnarled and twisted. His three sons were dead, crushed and broken. A barely living knight, tossed in the corner, was all that knew what had happened, the only one who defended the family. It was Black Knight soldiers, sent by the King himself, to retrieve the secrets of Castle Stoneworthy. Arthas had been filled with a burning rage like no other. They killed his wife and children... in cold blood... he would have his revenge. On every man, woman, and child, he would avenge them.
Arthas snapped into reality. His men were still working, and he went to his ship to rest.

G-4
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

H4

With the rising sun, an impressive sight greeted Port Liontear. One thousand fully armed soldiers ready to overrun the town. Sir Adelhard felt something was wrong though, he heard no alarm bells or horns going off to alert the Night Falcons of their prescence.

He chose about 100 men to go with him to check out the situation with orders for the rest to storm the town if they heard two blasts from a horn. Sir Adelhard and his picked party rushed to the walls, placed the ladders, and prepared to withstand a determined defense that..... never appeared.

He told the men to spread out and see if they could find out what had happened. Stepping into a small house, Sir Adelhard asked a middle-aged woman, "What happened here? Where are the Night Falcons?".

She answered, "They left late last night on five big warships. They took my son, Sammy. Please rescue my son! He's only sixteen; his father died 2 years ago! So please rescue my son!".

"I'll see what I can do, I can't promise anything though," replied Adelhard.

Sighing as he stepped outside of the house, Sir Adelhard ordered 700 of the troops to head back the castle with the siege supplies while the other 300 were posted as pickets along the coast incase the Night Falcons tried to land somewhere else.

He mounted his horse and prepared to ride back to the castle to rest and recover from his wounds from the previous battle.
the Unknown Knight
----------
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

F-2

Gorm walked over to the starving farmer and gave him a small drink. It broke his heart to see his fellow Dragon Masters treated like this. He would have his revenge.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Location: J-3, plains beside the mountain, Fortress Bulloth(no Fire, you don't get to design it)

Dirk stood in the main hall of the fortress, meeting dignataries and messengers, most of which only bore bad news, not so good news, and even worse news.

After several hours of writing decrees and petitions, Dirk was exhausted. Grunting as he stood as only a man with the weight of ruling a kingdom can, Dirk rose and scanned the room for any stragglers. Seeing none, Dirk turned to his right where his close friend and adviser, Grant Bult, was standing, rigid as always. "What news form our contractors?"

Grant pulled out a scroll from within his coat and handed it to Dirk. Breaking the seal on the scroll, Dirk began reading the contents. Dirks face went from his usual sleepless daze to a grim tightening of his mouth and a sharp squint of his eyes. Grant recognized that expression and pulled out a pen and a spare scroll, ready to write down whatever Dirk told him.

Seeing that Grant was ready to write, Dirk began in a low, steady voice. "Duke Hector,
We were unaware that the situation had become so dire. We will send another battalion immediately. In the mean time, try to hold them there until my troops arrive. I expect fair compensation for the reinforcements.

Signed,
King Theodirk Bulloth of the Northern Bull Knights."

Nodding, Grant left the main hall and headed towards the pigeon coop. Dirk stood stone still, staring west towards the Classic Islands. He would deal with this new problem in fair course, but there was something that bothered Theodirk very much. The message had hinted at something else besides a new enemy on the duke's lands. Something much worse was happening.

On that thought, Dirk left the main hall and headed towards the library, intending to polish up his knowledge of demons and spirits. It was always useful to know such things, especially when the most competent wizard in the kingdom, not to mention the entire continent, was away on family business.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

C3

Prince Henri rode out the castle gates headed for Port Black Lance. He was glad to have left the deceitful court and leave his family’s troubles behind him. ‘My father ought to get over the fact he lost the war and be done with it’, he thought. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Henri mentally checked the items he had packed. Extra clothing, food, water skins, weapons…. yep, he had remembered everything.

He felt glad to have finally escaped court life and finally begin his adventure as a knight errant. Hearing of trouble in the Classics Isles, Henri had decided to try his luck there and see where adventure would take him.

He let his musing take him again, and thought of Gerodal. ‘The circumstances were so strange; Duke Audric’s suit to the princess had been rejected, and then she’s murdered; the Gerodal is charged with murder. Then to top it off Duke Audric suddenly rises so fast to the King’s right hand…. Tis all strange and unnatural, hopefully I can get to the bottom of this someday. I wonder where Gerodal is now and how he is faring…. Sometime I’d like to see the old man’

A rumble of thunder in the distance woke him out his musings and then he saw the dark clouds in the distance. “Well come on Firefoot, we need to reach Port Black Lance before those clouds break” Henri said urging the horse into a fast trot.
the Unknown Knight
----------
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Duke Blacker looked over the old, grizzled general standing in front of him. Duke Blacker had signed a contract with King Bulloth of the Northern Bull Knights. The contract gave the Blacker the support of 600 soldiers, all of whom were under the control of a single man. Blacker was now facing that man, a grim expression on the generals face.

Gulping from the intensity of the mans gaze, Blacker gulped and handed the Northern Bull general his first payment. Taking the bag, the general weighed it in his hand. The general tied the bag to his belt. "Have there been any problems lately? Any enemies around?"

Shaking his head the duke just managed to mumble more nonsense.

The general gave Blacker a stern glance. "Hmmm? What did you say?"

Blacker went pale and said in a clearer voice, still shaking, "We've been having problems with the Night Falcons that just arrived. They've already attacked one village and took everything. I'm not sure that I can fight them alone." Duke Blacker gave the general a pleading look, begging for more help. "Please. I know of your reputation General Gerodal. I just want to protect my people," Blacker collapsed on his desk, balling and wailing at his own ineffective efforts at defeating the Night Falcons.

Gerodal looked at Duke Blacker with pity. So this is what Dirk outs up with everyday. Must be really stressful to rule a nation. Gerodal nodded his acknowledgment of the dukes plight and left the office, heading towards his new headquarters, a sizable barracks that had once held most of the Duke's army.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

H-3

Andrew and his followers ran towards DM territory, not wanting to be caught in a crossfire. Unfortunately, they had their Night Falcon uniforms on still, and a volley of arrows quickly took them down.

DEAD (first character to die... I had no more use for him :twisted: )
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

G-4

Arthas' men had made 20 wagons out of the galleon, using the scraps to fortify the other ships. Arthas took some ale from the loot, and spilled it over all 20 of the wagons. He ignited his sword, and set one wagon on fire. Grabbing it, he gave a hefty shove, rolling the flaming wagon right into the thick forest. He had his archers launch flaming arrows into the forest as well. His men got the hint and started throwing all kinds of flammables into the massive inferno.

G-4
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

I4 - The Capital

Sir Adelhard looked a window of the castle and watched as final bits of damage were being repaired. He remembered the battle and specifically the minifig with overcoat on top of the war machine. He seemed to be the leader of the Night Falcons. But where were the Night Falcons and what were they doing now?

His thoughts were interrupted when messenger arrived. The messenger said that the pickets along the coast had nothing to report except for disturbances in the Classic Isles. After he dismissed the messenger, Adelhard said to himself, “I would help, but we’ve got a lot work to do here. The Classics must defend themselves for a while; though the king might be able spare me though after a few days.” Villages and cities didn’t rebuild themselves so he’d probably be stuck at court for many days, he mused.

D3 - Port Black Lance

Henri rode through the gates just as drenching downpour started. Not wanting to announce his presence to Duke Audric’s attendants by going to the castle, he chose a quiet upper-class inn called the “The Blue Pennant”. He knew that Duke Audric didn’t like him, so he kept a quiet profile. Henri inquired about ships that were going to the Classic Isles and found that the Bill “Bulwarks”, captain of the “Silver SeaSnake” was sailing there the next day.

Had he known how much Duke Audric hated him, he might have chosen to go to a different port city…

C3 - The Capital

Duke Audric smiled as he heard the news that Prince Henri had left the court. Now it was time to set his plan into motion. He sent an agent to plant a letter in mercenary captain’s saddle bags. A letter that was forged in Henri’s handwriting.

After he knew that the letter had been planted, he opened an inquiry into the mercenary captain’s loyalties….

A few hours later, while he was with the king, a messenger burst into the throne. “Milords, the mercenary captain that Duke Audric inquired about is a traitor and so Prince Henri! Here’s a letter that was found in the captain’s saddle bags!” exclaimed the messenger while wildly waving the letter.

After the letter was thoroughly examined, the Black Monarch said, “I now pronounce Sir Henri Delancy to be exiled from the Realm of the Black Knights forever and unable to set foot on our sacred soil on the pain of death or until his exilement is withdrawn”.

Already knowing that Prince Henri had set off in the direction of Port Black Lance by news of his spies, he and 50 men at arms mounted and set off to arrest him.
the Unknown Knight
----------
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

(Since when did you control the Black Monarch? :? I thought that was me. Oh, well I'll go with it, for now, but no more God-Moding.)

Location= D-3

The Black Monarch rode at the front of his men into Port Black Lance, the Blue Pennant right in his path. Peasants and merchants backed away to the sides of the road, staying out of their way. They stopped right in front of it, dismounted, and 20 men and the Black Monarch marched inside. "Alright, Prince Henri, you're under arrest. Come out now and we won't harm you." He sent his men to every room to secure the building and sent the other 30 to fortify the city. "No ships must leave," he ordered them.
..............................................................................................................................................................
Location= J-10

Draco had been flying for a while, and finally landed back in his den, and lay down on his undisturbed treasure trove. He rested his head down on his front paws and shut and went to sleep.

(If you guys want his help, come up to his cave with a white flag.)
...............................................................................................................................................................
Location= B-5 (I can't remember, is that it?)

Chris walked up to the knight and asked, "Sir Knight, can I have a word with you?"

(Please answer this time)
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

(Sorry Fire, I needed to get Henri exiled; it won’t happen again)

D3

“What have I done?!” Henri asked.

“Plotted to takeover the throne you twofaced dog!” a soldier replied. At this other soldiers started to move in.

Luckily for Prince Henri he hadn’t taken off his armor yet, so he ran for the back door. With the strength of a desperate minifig, he shoved soldiers out of his way using his shield and mace. Duke Audric and 4 men were waiting for him there, but using the weight of his armor, he pushed through them and reached the stables.

He quickly mounted his horse, slung his shield on his back and charged towards the gates of the city. The soldiers guarding the gates started to close them, a group of nobles with their retinues of men at arms came to Henri’s aid.

For them this was the last straw, Prince Henri had been one of the few chivalrous nobles at court that had resisted the policies of Duke Audric and the Black monarch and they could not stand by and watch their noble prince be arrested. Three nobles and about sixty men at arms charged the soldiers at the gate and slew them. Then with Prince Henri, they made their way northeast at best speed possible.

D3

Duke Audric and 4 men took up position at the back door of the inn. He smirked thinking of the power could wield at court now that the prince was gone. His revelry was interrupted though, when Prince Henri came charging towards them. He tried to grab the prince’s shoulder, but got a shield to the face for his efforts. The soldiers stood there looking stunned as they watched the prince mount his horse and gallop off down the street.

“You fools, after him!” Audric yelled at the soldiers.

Audric angrily watched the nobles kill the guards at the gate and mentally made a list. ‘Ah let’s see Count of Black River, Duke of Ironforge, Baron of Blackheart. I’ll enjoy exiling them and taking their fiefdoms too. You know, I’m becoming a rich man from all this.’

After Prince Henri and the nobles had made it out the gates, Duke Audric Reynald made preparations to pursue them.
the Unknown Knight
----------