CCRPG Entry Thread!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

Sir Henri Delancy is now officially the Black Monarch's second son.

I don't want to make him the direct heir 'cause that would mean he'd be skilled in magic and Henri isn't skilled in magic.

Also I'd like him to be able leave the royal court because direct heirs really can't leave the court unless on official business.

EDIT
My character post now reflects this change.
the Unknown Knight
----------
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Hey, Inknown Knight, could you use the official way to post a character? It just makes things a little easier to understand if we're all using the same standard. Thanks. Also, I've got some info for you since you have the Black Monarchs second son as a character.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

I have updated my characters to the Official Character Format.
Also I've updated my Black Knight character with information you sent me.

Tell me if think my characters' info is still confusing. I'll fix it later tonight when I can hopefully post some more (if need be)...

Any ways here they are in all their reformated glory.....

Faction: Royal Knights

Species: Human

Attributes (Looks): 34 years old, 5’8 , “Qui-Gon Jinn” head, shoulder length brown hair, average body type, red torso with silver scale mail, white arms, light grey hands (gauntlets), white legs with black hip piece

Items: red cape, gold euro armor, light grey visor on tan helmet with ragged red plume, ovoid Royal Knight shield, light grey sword, black axe, white lance with red pennant, black horse, Royal Knight horse barding, red chamfron (horse helmet)

History: The son of a high ranking baron, Adelhard rose quickly through ranks because of his prowess in warfare and skill in arms. He is vocal in his opinion and though he knows the value of diplomacy, he prefers to settle political matters with the point of a sword (leaving diplomacy up to ambassadors and kings…). He seems quite grim at times, but is more open to those that he knows well.

Starting Location: I4

Misc: Has named his black axe “Runedent”

Faction: Black Knights

Attributes (Looks): 23 years old, 6’ athletic, shoulder length blonde hair, “Danju” head, gray eyes, black torso with chain-mail, black arms, black hands (gauntlets), black hip piece, black legs

Items: black euro armor, black visor with black helmet that has yellow dragon- red dragon wing-blue dragon wing plume, black cloak, ovoid Black Knight shield, dark gray Lego sword, dark gray mace, gray lance with read and blue pennants, brown horse, blue and red dragon horse barding, dragon style chamfron (dragonmaster horse helmet)

History: The second son of the king of the Black Knights, Henri feels unneeded in his father’s kingdom. He feels this way because unless his brothers die, he can only become a general, ambassador or whittle his life away as a useless courtier. He has decided though to be a knight errant, but if his homeland is threatened, he will assist his father’s armies in defending them. He has a small, but rich estate south of the Black Knight capital. Henri despises the deceitful games of the court though he is an expert, as he grew up in them. He is quite sociable and is willing to talk to anyone as long as they are respectful. After the Continent War, a dozen very powerful nobles offered to support him if he decided to try and usurp the throne, but he declined. He has no ambition to become king, but will only do so if he is the only surviving heir. He is deeply ashamed of his father’s actions that lead up to, during, and after the Continent War. He also believes that Gerodal is innocent, though he is still curious as to what actually happened. Gerodal was almost a second father to Henri as the Black Monarch was almost always too busy on state business to ever spend time with his children.

Starting Location***: C3

Misc: He is also skilled with the halberd and crossbow.
the Unknown Knight
----------
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

:twisted: And so the truth starts to come forth. Heh! Let the intrigue begin!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

No heights please. All Minifigs (with the exception of Hagrid) are the same size. Oh yeah, and the kids and Dwarves, with their little stubby legs. :lol:
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

Character’s Name: Sir Durante Lothario

Faction: Crown Knights

Attributes (Looks): 5’5, average body type, broad shoulders, “Johnny Thunder” head, brown eyes, short black hair, Crown Knight scale mail torso, dark blue arms, dark gray hands (gauntlets), black hip piece, dark blue legs

Items: gold Crown Knight’s euro armor, silver visor with dark blue helmet and white plume, brown cloak, ovoid Crown Knight shield, silver Lego sword (the ’07 castle line plain silvery colored sword), magic sword “*Shadowbane” (shiny golden sword), silver lance with gold and dark blue pennants, white horse, Crown Knight horse barding (the one with the gold armor), gold chamfron (horse helmet)

History: Orphaned years ago when orcs attacked his family’s castle, Sir Durante was taken to the royal court to raised as a royal household knight. As a royal household knight, Durante received the best training possible and is among the top knights in the country. He has a quiet personality, speaking only when feels the need to. To people that he knows well though, he has a great sense of humor and is quite talkative. He has great respect for anyone whether it be peasant or noble as long you show the same to him. Durante is not easily angered, but if you do make him angry, he is a foe to be feared. He is an easygoing guy, but can be very serious at times.

Starting Location***: F9

Misc: Shadowbane, a family heirloom, has been in his family for generations; he is currently the eleventh to wield it.

*Shadowbane
Shadowbane is a magical sword that shields its wielder from all but the most powerful of spells. For example, if a wizard cast a fireball at Shadowbane’s wielder, the sword will protect the wielder from the spell. But the sword cannot protect its wielder from magically thrown objects, such as boulders. If a mage telekinetically throws a boulder at Shadowbane’s wielder, the rock can still crush the sword’s wielder. The sword was made ages ago from a meteorite that landed near a castle. It’s edge never dulls, and it is light enough to wield one handed or two (although of course more powerful blows when wielded two handed).

*Royal Household Knights (of the Crown Knights)
These knights serve many functions at the royal court. They can be counted on to do ambassadorial missions, lead armies, guard the king, and carry messages from the royal court. Though they only number about 50, they are the best knights in the country. The household knights are also the only nobility in the country that can wear the golden armor emblazoned with the crown (other than the royal family of course). The royal family has been known in the past to take in orphaned members of noble families and have them trained to become a royal household knight. Knights may only join by proving loyalty and skill at arms.

(Since this applies to the Crown Knights and Nelson has the king I'll let him decide who is fit to join the Royal Household Knights. Also the qualities listed above could apply to any other nation royal household knights and numbers of knights can be adjusted to the size and wealth of the nation.)
the Unknown Knight
----------
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Character’s Name: Gorm
Faction: DM's
Attributes (Looks): Episode III anakin body and a Ron Weasley head.
Items: A Pitchfork.
History: A lowly peasant, he has always dreamed of leading his nation to greatness.
Starting Location***: F-2
Misc: Detests Wolfpack.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Unknown Knight
Laborer

Post by Unknown Knight »

Character’s Name: Duke Audric Reynald

Faction: Black Knights

Rank: Duke of Black Lance, also the Black Monarch’s right hand man

Attributes (Looks): 45 years old, 6’1, thin, average body type, small moustache, short black hair

Items: dark gray Lego sword, black cloak, black arms, red torso with scale mail, black legs with black hip piece

History: The puppeteer behind the throne, Audric Reynald is the main power broker at the Black Knight’s court. Not a nice guy, he has spies and agents across the kingdom to do his dirty work. Audric doesn’t trust anyone, but his men, and even then he checks up on them sometimes. He despises Prince Henri, because the prince believes Gerodal is innocent. He always envied the power that Gerodal had and now he envies the power of Henri. He took the rejection of his suit to the princess hard, and has plotted revenge against those caused the rejection of his suit (Henri, Gerodal, etc.). He wants to be the one power behind the throne. It was he that inspired the Black Monarch to start what became the Continent War (though he actually didn’t do any fighting himself). He prefers to let others fight for him.

Starting Location***: C3

Misc: He's a sneaky, slimey, devious character.
the Unknown Knight
----------
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

I have decided to make Alice my character.

Character’s Name: Alice
Faction: Wolfpack
Attributes (Looks): Castle princess person in Wolfpack clothes (Black arms and a Wolfpack dress that I'll design as a custom.)
Items: None
History: To be revealed... :twisted:
Starting Location***: C-1
Misc: Chris's wife, and a pretty good assassin with a bow.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

One of my detailed characters... (If one of my characters is detailed, he's

Character’s Name: George Beloncey
Faction: Crusaders
Attributes (Looks): Normal Catholic monk, complete with weird hairdo. :lol:
Items: Bible in hand and the "power of god."
History: No one knows where he came from, but he is supposedly of royal blood. He doesn't talk much, and he mostly reads in his room. When he isn't doing anything, he sits in the garden, staring in the direction of the Black Knight territory.
Starting Location***: A-4
Misc: He has a horse named Freedom from Tyranny, or just Freedom.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

I feel like throwing in some comical relief characters. Therefore, I present the younger brothers of the Crown Kingdom king. The dead king.

Character’s Name: Sir Lonoth
Faction: Crownies
Attributes (Looks): (I'll fill it in later)
Items: Crown knight silver armor, short sword, crown kite shield
History: Lonoth was second in line for the Crown. The oldest was by far the most competent of the three brothers. Since his brothers death, Lonoth has searched for a quest that is nearly suicidal. The reason for this suicidal attitude is commonly misunderstood.
Starting Location***: M-8
Misc: He isn't the smartest person. However, he is the first to join in a fight if one starts. He is also a hopeless drunk.

Character’s Name: Sir Berden
Faction: Crownies
Attributes (Looks): (I'll fill it in later)
Items: Crown knight silver armor, short sword, Crown kite shield
History: Berden is the youngest brother of the late Crown king. Berden has always looked to his brother Lonoth as an example of how NOT to live his life. Unlike Lonoth, Berden is known for smart enough to properly lead an army. However, because Lonoth is his brother, Berden has been given the job of keeping an eye on his brother and making sure Lonoth doesn’t get in to much trouble.
Starting Location***: M-8
Misc: Berden would rather be in the royal library than watching over his permanently half drunk brother.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Not trying to stop you but I already said he didn't have any kids on page 1 or 2 maybe 3 something like that but whatever

PS yes this means my computers fixed :D and BTW are you calling Argone incompetent thats it consider yourself dead LOL justkidding

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read it well enough it said younger brothers not kids never mind
Last edited by FullNelson on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

They're his younger brothers.
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Ya sorry I saw that right after I posted
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

I have decided to create a comedy character. For those of you who watch Red vs. Blue, think of him as "Caboose."

Name: Engine
Faction: Black Falcons
Species: Human, though some people think he's a brain-dead orc...
Attributes: Think- Stupid mini-fig head in Black Falcon uniform.
Items: None, 'cause nobody trusts him.
History: Legend has it he was born from an orc and a mental lady, but nobody is quite sure.
Starting Location: E-7
Misc: Works as a servant for Mark.