Little armory

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

Their prices were very fair.
I think Chris might have some space weapons in his store still, that might give you idea of their pricing.

Besides, in a month or so (I hope!), you'll be able to see the actual prices, that would be the best way to judge.

Personally, I don't care what they charge! I just want more of their stuff so badly! :P (Awesome swords and great helms (I hope!) here I come!).

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

At $5.00 a pop, I might have to pass on all but the most minimal orders. Good stuff, but too expensive for a poor, jobless, college student.
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]
babyjawa
Steward

Post by babyjawa »

Voran_the_Scholar wrote:At $5.00 a pop, I might have to pass on all but the most minimal orders. Good stuff, but too expensive for a poor, jobless, college student.
It's $5 for a pack of 10 weapons. :roll: So thats 50 cents per weapon.
My life is based on a true story.
Sir Dano
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Sir Dano »

babyjawa wrote: It's $5 for a pack of 10 weapons. :roll: So thats 50 cents per weapon.
Cheaper than the other place.(No insult intended)
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

For the most part we sell in sets. (reasons have been discussed before, so please do a search before flaming. :P )

For example, these were prices from a year ago to now:

Space set containing one of each weapon for a total of 15 pieces you would be looking at or around $8.00 to $9.00 for the set.

Castle set containing one of each weapon for a total of 14 pieces you would be looking at or around $7.00 for the set.

Great Helm was last at $1.50 each.

Armor set containing 1 two part chestplate, 1 two part helm, and 1 two part shield was last at $3.00 for the set.

If I remember correctly the scabbard last sold for $2.50 each.

Modern weapons set containing one of each weapon for a total of 5 pieces was last sold at $5.00 for the set.

When we have a large quanity of items that cannot complete a set. That is when we do packs of single items. Prices, piece count will vary. But they are usually in the $5.00 for a pack.

I think that about covers it.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

Woah...I really missed that. Okay. That makes much more sense now. Sorry everyone. :oops: As for reasons, I don't care why. Your business is your business after all. :wink: Thanks for all the info everyone!
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]
Starwars4J
Laborer

Post by Starwars4J »

Ahh! I've been away studying for my MCATs for far too long! I finally finish then last Friday, pass out cold for the entire weekend, and wake up to find I'm still in a dream, apparently! What a wonderful gift :lol:

Great to see you around, Sith35. When you had a full stock of LA weapons I purchased several times from your store, and you can be sure I'll be back again ASAP when they're available again! I still have about 15-20 great helms from the last time you were selling items, you had this great sale, and I just went nuts (well for me).

Jeff, it's also fantastic to see you back! I'm not sure if you'll remember what I'm talking about, but a long time ago you created prototype arms that bent...you planned on selling them eventually, but you know what happened. While I'll be grateful for any items you come back with (especially a sheath!), I was curious if there are any current plans to bring them into production?

Either way I can't really think of anything to say but "Yahoo!"
plucky
Laborer

Post by plucky »

Ahh, those beautiful prototype articulated arms, what ever did happen to that idea, any possibility of them coming back? I always wanted to get a few of them. Of course, colors would be a pain in the butt with arms.
LORD DOOM
Master of Brickwankery

Post by LORD DOOM »

Phew, ease up on the guy a bit people. Give him some some room to breathe and some time to do whatever it is he's gonna do.

Let the man work his magic, then you can put the why's and what's up there.
Vidgamer838
Peasant

Post by Vidgamer838 »

I ought to check Classic-Castle more often, as I've just been looking at the bricklink store for news for the last year and whatever it's been. Seriously, great news. Glad to see everything's alright, and it's fantastic to hear from you guys. I remember when you posted on the old (better) MCN boards.
[url=http://flickr.com/photos/vidgamer838/]flickr[/url]
Pharazon
Serf

Post by Pharazon »

Vidgamer838 wrote:I remember when you posted on the old (better) MCN boards.
Ah, the good ole' days :wink:

It's not everyone that can get super excited about news concerning miniature ABS accessories. I'm glad I'm in that group. This is great news, really made my day and it's only early afternoon.
Jansen
Steward
Location: Pondering the paradox of organic American cheese...

Post by Jansen »

I never got around to ordering back when your store was open. And I have been hitting myself on the head over this for a long time. Your weapons are superb and your custom figs are wonderful! I will definitely be buying some the next time around.
"An apple a day keeps people deathly-allergic to apples away."
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gusalagupagoo/]flickr[/url]
divonic
Laborer

Post by divonic »

I've been kicking myself for a while, I only got 2 weapons packs. I want to arm a squad of 8 with the pikes (voulge-guisarme) I also particurally like the dagger. looking forward to the return of LA.
Blasterman
Steward

Post by Blasterman »

Well gang...I've been sick for the past 2 weeks, so I didn't get anything done with the site.
I will however, try my best to get something up this weekend. It probably won't be much,
but it will at least be a start.

Thanks.
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

Blasterman wrote:Well gang...I've been sick for the past 2 weeks, so I didn't get anything done with the site.
I will however, try my best to get something up this weekend. It probably won't be much,
but it will at least be a start.

Thanks.
Sorry you were sick :cry: . I can't wait until you get the site running :D