high tech Orcs

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
timber_wolf899
Merchant

high tech Orcs

Post by timber_wolf899 »

I believe that the crown knights have no chance against the orcs due to vastly superior orc technology. Orc technology is more than a thousand years ahead of the crownies. You can see this in the MM recon dropship's use of the same projectile employed by the troll battle wheel.

One can only conclude that leftover orc missiles were found, and employed by the MM team due to their vastly superior quality, even at that future time.
Domino Gloria!
Sir Dano
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Sir Dano »

You're forgetting the fact that "Orc Missiles" were purchased from the Bulls. :wink: And we all know what happened to them...
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

That or maby the mars mission design team was looking for a cool design and saw that those, with a little modding(Wait! A LOT of modding) would look cool for there fighters!
Needless to say they had to do a lot of interior work on the missiles so they wouldn't be duds!
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
HenrytheV
Gentleman

Post by HenrytheV »

sir dano wrote:You're forgetting the fact that "Orc Missiles" were purchased from the Bulls. :wink: And we all know what happened to them...
They got discontinued. :shock: Even though the Bulls had a strangle-hold on the siege weapon market, they were destined to be outdated by horse mounted catapults. After all, how do you compete with something that is so easy to transport? :roll:

On Topic: I don't think the Orcs are that smart in and of themselves. They are more like a force that overpowers the enemy with sheer numbers.

God Bless,

Jon
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=HenrytheV]My Bricklink Store[/url]
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

HenrytheV wrote:
sir dano wrote: They are more like a force that overpowers the enemy with sheer numbers.

God Bless,

Jon
That and maby the Orks stole the missiles from the Elves!
God Bless. Danielas

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

I think this the missiles are all a bunch of Bull crap (pun intended :wink: ). I mean, come on: THEY'RE TIPPED WITH RUBBER...
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

Voran_the_Scholar wrote:. I mean, come on: THEY'RE TIPPED WITH RUBBER...
Thats so that those nice orcs don't hurt any body......Wait! There trying to hurt people!
God Bless. Danielas

(tomorrow)

King of the West
emoticon patrol

Post by King of the West »

Maybe its not rubber. Maybe its some sort of explosive! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I am the Ruler of The Western Lands. All shall bow before me!
Blue Head
Steward

Post by Blue Head »

Maybe they really melt it before they fire it, so that it sticks to their enemy. It's just our mere human minds cannot understand the plasticine tactics. :twisted:

Blue <><
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Blue Head wrote:Maybe they really melt it before they fire it, so that it sticks to their enemy. It's just our mere human minds cannot understand the plasticine tactics. :twisted:

Blue <><
Plasticine? Nice word, Blue!

Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

I seriously remodel the silly missile items of the orcs when I get them. It seems very out of place to me. The tower missile devises as well. What was TLC thinking. At least in the 2007 sets they made an attempt to make them look like something of a weapon. The tower launchers are just odd.

R
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

HenrytheV wrote:
sir dano wrote:You're forgetting the fact that "Orc Missiles" were purchased from the Bulls. :wink: And we all know what happened to them...
They got discontinued.
Actually, according to this book, they got poo dropped on their heads and got thrown in prison. Some time later, they got discontinued. Kind of sad really.

Hapless as they were, I always did like the Bulls.

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
Bandit
Laborer

The Orcs?

Post by Bandit »

The Orcs may have awesome siege weapons, but let's talk literally, here! The Orcs don't have a castle, all of their siege weapons are made of wood, which means that they will burn. A flick of a torch and BAM- their warship is up in flames!
Question: Why do we drive in PARKways and park in DRIVEways?
THESENATE
Gong Farmer

Post by THESENATE »

Skeletons will win! There's too many of them. And they have the evil wizard of doom and gloom, plus all the dragons, and they caught that wierd princess, I guess they are probably holding her for ransom.
MOCpages username: Awesome-o-saurus
BrikWars username: THESENATE
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Re: The Orcs?

Bandit wrote:The Orcs may have awesome siege weapons, but let's talk literally, here! The Orcs don't have a castle, all of their siege weapons are made of wood, which means that they will burn. A flick of a torch and BAM- their warship is up in flames!
Eh...not really. It would take more than a flick. More like a prolonged holding of the torch against the side.

And with that note, I shall dissipate.

God bless.

Tom