55%
yes
45%

Total votes: 20

jamitjames
Gentleman

My fantasy world

Post by jamitjames »

Well I am working on a fantasy world. It will have almost all fantasy races. The dwarfs will be the main power but that will change, the elvs will be last, men, and evil stuff will be in between. If you want to see them in lego go here http://classic-castle.com/forum/viewtop ... highlight=
Last edited by jamitjames on Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Who the heck cares?
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

I went with yes because I get the feeling that with most elves bing immortal and super talented, and with extra healing abilities, it wouldn't hurt your elves much to have a couple of weaknesses.

For the record, Tolkien's elves do not get sick. If you don't believe me, look it up: it's in one of those books, somewhere!
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I've always considered most representations of Elf to be immortal so no they should not die of sickness. Of course Keebler elves could die of cookie dough inhallation. :lol:

Anyway if your elves are similiar to Tolkien elves then, they should not die of sickness, if they are more humanesque, let them die. It is your world, go out and build it. :wink:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Do you like them?
If so, there is really no reason to kill them off.

Unless you're feeling... EVIL! :twisted:
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

Well I am making somthing like a trailer, do you know how I should get it up on the net?
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Daimyo wrote:Who the heck cares?
Apparently he does, as do all the other people who replied to his post, it seems.

Anyways, I voted yes, but I don't think they should get the same illnesses that humans get. For example, they wouldn't get pneumonia or the flu, but there would be other ailments specific to their race that could do them in.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Don't ask me. My avatar's about the only thing I've ever managed to upload. :( My Brickshelf Account STILL won't upload. I'm ready to try from another location. :cry:
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

i have no idea how to uplod it but you migth find something at the publishing forom (as i said on another post im too lazy to find something like it)

but we altso got sava who has uplpaded a lot of movies and stuff
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

OK, I have made up a story line for a story so know I am wrinting parts of it, here is what I have so far

In side was black, just as every thing in the tower was. Johnathen looked around, it was epty, "No one in here", He said to him self. He walked over to the throne, it was a huge black seat with black stones engraved in it. Sudenly he felt cold, colder then he had ever felt. Then He heard it, a hiss, then some one spoke, "What are you doing here?" John who it was even before he looked, there was the Dark Lord. He was all black, John thoght, I hate black. Then he repliedto the Dark Lord, "I have come to kill you", the Dark Lord sneerd, "You can not kill me Boy". Ah nothing for it, Johnathen thoght, "Then I will die trying, ahhhh", He said then raised his sword and charged.

Sorry for all the mistakes. :oops: :oops:
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

Ok, here is a movie for that scene. I have had it made for a long time but never uploaded it. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jamit ... illme..avi
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Looks ok.

As for the question last month. i don't think that elves should die from sickness. I mean if they are imortal, its kinda hard to live for ever if a plague sweeps through your country. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
st1920
Peasant

Post by st1920 »

I voted yes. I think thet elves can die can die of a sickness caused by something evil.
Dire Avenger
Villein

Post by Dire Avenger »

Elf magic resistance is way to strong....

-DA
Always remember....A toothpick in time saves nine. Only, what the heck does that mean?