I am pleased to announce Harold, the traveling castle figure!
Harold continues the tradition of the noble Henry, who was lost in battle several years ago. His unique feature is a silver chrome flared helmet. Usually Harold hangs out guarding the prince and princess at the Knight's Tournament
but would like to travel the world. Currently he is visiting the Yellow Castle
Please take these rules into account before signing up to have Harold visit you and send him on to another fan.
1. Take photos with Harold and your mocs or famous sites near you.
2. Harold does not like to be stranded in one location. You must mail him to the next person within one week of his arrival.
3. Due to the risks of travel, only established Classic-Castle members can host Harold at this time. You should be a CC member for at least 6 months and not be a gong farmer.
4. You can give Harold accessories. Under no circumstances shall any accessory or part of the figure be taken or swapped for something in your collection. Harold is not an organ donor
5. Harold will be shipped in a padded bubble mailer or strong cardboard box. Insurance and delivery confirmation are recommended, although not required. Do not sign up if you do not have the money to ship Harold to the next person in a safe and timely manner. Expect to spend $5 to $10 in shipping and packing costs.
6. It makes more sense to group shipments to similar locations. Please post your name and country. Shipments in North America and Europe will be grouped together by location to reduce shipping cost.
7. Figure torsos are like photographs, they last longer if you hold them by their sides and not by the printed front image. Harold's torso is like new and should be handled with respect by those who receive him.
8. This travel offer is limited to the first twenty people signing up. If the travels are successful, additional journeys will occur.
9. Harold shall remain in your sole possession while visiting you. Do not lend him out to friends, family, or strangers.
10. Those who purposefully steal Harold or his accessories shall be smote with banishment. Postal services and shipping countries that lose Harold will be cursed
11. As sponsor of Harold's adventure, I can add additional rules as necessary to facilitate his safe travel.
Please sign up with your CC name, real name, city, and country. Then I will map out a route for Harold.
P.S. Athos (Steve) will be placed on the list as requested in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=14033&start=15
1. Athos - Reno, Nevada USA
2. RebelRock - Portland, Oregon USA
3. Lord Doom - Corvallis, Oregon USA
4. Daniel Joosten (Robin Hood)- Olds, Alberta, Canada
5. Jonas Thungren Lindbärg (Maedhros) - Sweden
6. Aaron Andrews (DARKspawn)- Brisbane, Australia
7. Bluesecrets - Ohio USA
8. Rocco Carello (Rogue27) - Marquette, Michigan USA
9. Elephant Knight - Alberta Canada
10. Sebastian Arts (Aliencat) - Nijmegen The Netherlands
11. Yankı Öksüz (Scnicker) - Istanbul Turkey
12. Karl Leider (Escape The Fate) - Carlsbad, California USA
13. Daniel (DNL) - Oslo Norway
14.Vangelis Katsikaros (oleth)- Athens Greece
15. Thomas Wunz (Remyth) Oregon USA
16. jens - Germany
17 . Tedward Victoria, British Columbia Canada
18. Brendan Mauro (BreadMan) San Francisco, CA, USA
19. Caylin (Darkie) - Tacoma, Washington USA
20. Nathan Cunningham (eNiGMa) - Taylorsville, Utah USA
Edited - I've shifted Nathan to the end as he is unable to participate at this time. -Bruce