stories forum

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
LONGBOW
Peasant

stories forum

Post by LONGBOW »

since this is stories,Has anyone here read the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?It's so cooooooool! :D :D
ham jam spamalot
LONGBOW
Peasant

re

Post by LONGBOW »

I'm replying to my own post okay
yes I have it's so cool I like slartibartfast
ham jam spamalot
LONGBOW
Peasant

re

Post by LONGBOW »

don't let the vogons read poetry to you
ham jam spamalot
LONGBOW
Peasant

re

Post by LONGBOW »

the marketing division of the sirius cybernetics corporation are a bunch of mindless jerks who'll be the first against the wall once the revolution starts
ham jam spamalot
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

And remember, if someone tells you to lie in front of their house, just say NO.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Umm... I hate to rain on your (very interesting parade), but I think you guys are off-topic. If I'm correct (and many people will glad to tell you that I have often been wrong), this forum is for LEGO stories. Lego CASTLE stories. Sorry! :cry:
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

Yep, this would be for stories related to LEGO Castle.

Anyway, you all should be reading A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin if you're into medieval stuff.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Sir Smittens
Foot Soldier

Post by Sir Smittens »

Don't worry, I'm sure you could easily convert the Hitchhikers guide to a Lego castle story! :wink: (Not to be making fun of you or anything)

--Caleb
Philosophies of my life:

"A PC turned off is better than a PC turned on"

"It's not about who wins...it's about who gets to gloat after they win."
LONGBOW
Peasant

re

Post by LONGBOW »

GREAT idea :!: :idea: I'm really into midieval stuff I also am a great historian :wink: 8)
ham jam spamalot
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Yeh. Uh-Huh. Now, if you will, please step away from the thread so the Moderaters can relentlessly carpet-bomb it. Oh and bye the way, I'm the King of Slams. So don't make me mad.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Alright Daimyo, let's all take a chill pill before this gets out of hand. As to the topic itself, a Lego version would be much more on topic. I myself have not read the book, but would love to see some Lego story arise from it.
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Chancellor Erik wrote:Alright Daimyo, let's all take a chill pill before this gets out of hand. As to the topic itself, a Lego version would be much more on topic. I myself have not read the book, but would love to see some Lego story arise from it.
:D
There'll be no need. (Start Sean Connery accent)
I was jush' givin' the lad a word of advishe. Remember boy...
His man brings a megabloks to a Brikwar. Your man brings a LEGO to a Brikwar. He sends your Lego to the bin. You send his Megablok to the Trash Can. And that's how to get a victory in Brikwar.
(End Sean Connery voice.)
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
the_Rascal_King
Laborer

Post by the_Rascal_King »

Daimyo wrote:
Chancellor Erik wrote:Alright Daimyo, let's all take a chill pill before this gets out of hand. As to the topic itself, a Lego version would be much more on topic. I myself have not read the book, but would love to see some Lego story arise from it.
His man brings a megabloks to a Brikwar. Your man brings a LEGO to a Brikwar. He sends your Lego to the bin. You send his Megablok to the Trash Can. And that's how to get a victory in Brikwar.
Since this thread has already spun wildly out of control, I don't feel as bad about this.
That's an awesome Vicious icon! hehe
Bebop, yo!
-Jason
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... alKing1083]the Rascal King[/url]
LONGBOW
Peasant

Post by LONGBOW »

Just shut up and get this locked
ham jam spamalot
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

the_Rascal_King wrote:
Daimyo wrote:
Since this thread has already spun wildly out of control, I don't feel as bad about this.
That's an awesome Vicious icon! hehe
Bebop, yo!

You know it! I wanted Spike but the icon was too small :roll: