Minifig printing

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
RebelRock
Supreme Warlord
Supreme Warlord

Minifig printing

Post by RebelRock »

Dear Lego,

You've done such a good job with the minifig within the past few years. The design of minifig accessories and the printing on faces and torsos have been just fantastic. I hope this will continue and that you might possibly make additions to the range of facial expressions for some of the castle factions. I'd love to see another troll face design and maybe a new skeleton face as well. The reversible "scared" head that was introduced in the castle line was a great idea. It would be cool to see some of that wacky emotion in some of the "bad guys" too.
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

Great idea Rocko :D . I am a little tired of the same skellie and troll faces. It would be great fun to have a scared face for them.
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

I concur. Some variation on the troll and skeleton faces would be great. A confused troll or skeleton face would be fabulous.

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
Baites
Foot Soldier

Sticker sheet

Post by Baites »

What I would love to see in the way of minifig printing would be an official Lego minifig torso sticker sheet.

You would download from their website the template for the sticker sheet. The borders would be pre-set. You would purchase from S@H a package of sticker sheets. The sheet would have pre-cut torso stickers, like the torso sheets found in some of the soccer and basketball sets.

If successful, could be expanded to sticker sheets for bricks.

No working with blades to cut out torso stickers.