Create Your Own Adventure. ~Complete~ (WINNERS PAGE 6!!)

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations

Are you all about it?

I'm all sorts of down.
78%
Hellz n0!
22%

Total votes: 55

Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

Aliencat wrote:
LORD DOOM wrote:It's been so fun to marvel at all these masterpieces. I want to compile them into a book. :)
I'd buy it!
Or you could alternatively place them altogether on a website! That way you can link to the users' brickshelf galleries for due credit.
Heh...books are sooooo rapidly becoming a thing of the past...I wonder if future generations will even have those. Kind of like roll up windows and stick shift cars. They're still around...just much, much rarer.

I'd prefer a book. :wink:

God bless.

Tom
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]
LORD DOOM
Master of Brickwankery

Post by LORD DOOM »

(horrible bastardization of the English language), tight, so like,

What a cool first round this turned out to be, I was impressed with everyones enthusiasm and twice as impressed by all your "Adventures." I can't wait to host another it's been fun.

I judged these entries myself because there wasn't an overwhelming amount of them.

~Winners~

1st PLACE PRIZE Goes to DNL for his entry,
An unpleasant surprise
Such a great entry, so full of detail! Great storyline!

My two other favorites nearly were neck and neck as they were both very creative and most totally triumphant. But I had to decide who gets what prize and since QB already sports an avatar I decided to do it this way.

2nd and 3rd PLACE PRIZE goes to Voran The Scholar for his entry,
~Untitled~
Great adventure great classic feel and great MOC's all around. My personal FAV entry. Jorik the Red is badass.

D00M AWARD (An additional special custom fig!) goes to Quickblade22 for his entry,
~I wonder if one of your punk judges will disqualify me?~
Because although the photo's were a bit blurry, his presentation was excellent and very creative.

"HONORABLE MENTION DAWG" Goes to Maedhros for his entry "The Bride"

AND LASTLY THE THRONK Award goes to Castlebuilder100 because his entry was hilarious and I enjoyed it very much.

I had tons of fun guys, I'll do another late this year, perhaps with a new theme, new rules who knows what. will the winners please PM me their addresses to redeem their prizes!?

BUILD ON!

PS - To those of you who voted "Hells No!" on my poll, lol@that and stop voting now plz k thx. Yer makin' me look bad. XD
Last edited by LORD DOOM on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

Thats sorta dissapointing. At least I got the Thronk Award :P. Thanks again LORD DOOM and congrats to the winners.
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

:shock: ...Second AND Third place? That was totally unexpected! But totally awesome too!

Thanks for the contest, LORD DOOM! It was lots of good fun!

Congratulations, DNL, on winning first place!

Congratulations, Maedhros, Quickblade, and Castlebuilder100 for your special awards.

God bless.

Tom
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]
plucky
Laborer

Post by plucky »

Very nice, congrats to all! Hope to see this again next year, it's a cool idea!