Summer Vacation

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

Whoops! Sorry you guys (especially Lewa, I didn't mean to generate so much off-topic responses), I meant a 300% increase not a $300 increase.
LEGO --- Impossible is Nothing.
Luke the Warrior
Peasant

Post by Luke the Warrior »

Exactly eight days from this post I'm leaving for California, I'm going to be there for two weeks. Then when I get back I'm going to summer camp. Then it's a snooze cruise till (ugh) school starts, with a three day vacation to break it up. O-yah! :D
Starbucks is French for, You are paying to much for coffee.
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Aliencat wrote:I've already had my summer holiday. We usually go early, before the expensive summer season. We had three awesomely adventurous yet relaxing weeks in sunny Hawaii.
Tower of Iron Will wrote:I'll be in Hawaii to raid(um, survey, I mean) the LEGO out there for a week! A-lo-ha!
Don't go to Tinker Toys in Ala Moana Shopping Center (downtown Honolulu), they charge 12 dollars for impulse sets. So imagine the prices of bigger sets. :P
I spent one very short week on Maui, luckly they have a Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Kay-Bee near the airport. They didn't have any Orcs yet and the Kay-Bee still had some of the big Viking ships. The one thing that stood out was a Long's drug store that had the Skeleton's Prison Carriage for $33 (normally $20 and an impulse set (the knight) for $5.49 ($3.49). Wal-Mart didn't raise their prices but K-Mart added a $1.50. I had been to Ala Moana years ago but didn't remember how much the prices differed.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

FirebenderDude2 wrote: (P.S.: For visualization of why I'm excited, I live in the North East. GO YANKEES! :wink: )
Fire (or Wand) I hope you realize this just gives me another reason to fulfill those umm.. what should I call them. "Posts" on Brickroleplaying :twisted: :twisted: RED SOX ROCK Anyway I just moved from upstate NY last year to New Hampshire and I'm going back for a month to spend some time with friends 8) (Leaving tomorrow)Then I'm gonna chill with my friends in NH in August

O and Fire remember to lock your doors :twisted: :P :lol: (anyone who is wondering what I'm talking about click the link in my Sig and read through the sign ups and General topics)
<iframe></iframe>
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

If you don't like gore, don't read them. :lol: Though, echoing Matt, why DO you hate me so much? (Answer on BrickRoleplaying)
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Man, I'm jealous of all you folks with travel plans. I probably won't go anywhere this summer due to gas prices. It really bites. My family went ot Yellowstone National Park for a week or two each summer when we lived out in Idaho. It was fun. Now that we live in New York though, traveling to Wyoming is a little expensive.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]