Brickforge products - new centaurs November 2011

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Handar
Archer

Post by Handar »

Jansen wrote:I will order some soon. IMO, the old site was better, easier to navigate, faster. But what does the Dwarf helmet look like?
From the Brickforge website, here is a link to the Dwarf helmet. It seems like there's only a picture of the silver one, not the bronze.
Velliscig
Artisan

Post by Velliscig »

armothe wrote:This sorta reminds me of a thread from a year ago which commented,
"is BrickForge going to be making some Roman items?"

Well, the answer to that question is of course yes, which are now available in our store. But to answer your question, I'd think the Spiked Mace, Dwarven Helmet, Arabian Helmet and Turban all fit within the Castle realm.
Arabian Helmets? Great! Now my knights can actually go on a Crusade :P
Muskey15
Journeyman

Post by Muskey15 »

Wow! The new order site is great!
Hound Knight wrote:I will have to get some of those soon. :D
Yeah, time to get out the wallet... :wink:

-Muskey
~His Lowness Seamus O'Callaghan of Lenfald~

"You call this archaeology?"

Lenfels ASSEMBLE!
Muskey15
Journeyman

Post by Muskey15 »

Wow! They look great- I'm gonna have to go get some! :D

-Muskey
~His Lowness Seamus O'Callaghan of Lenfald~

"You call this archaeology?"

Lenfels ASSEMBLE!
armothe
Apprentice

Post by armothe »

Jansen wrote:I will order some soon. IMO, the old site was better, easier to navigate, faster.
Well, it was easier to navigate because there was only a single order form with some 50 items on it. As we continue to increase or lineup a one-page order form won't cut it. The new online store operates much like an Amazon.com where you can browse at your own leisure, add items to your cart and checkout using credit card or PayPal. Viel Gluck!

-A
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

The new site is great. The only thing I don't like, is the fact that if you have a horizontal window resolution of less than ~1100 (!) pixels, you have to scroll to read the descriptions..
Jansen
Steward
Location: Pondering the paradox of organic American cheese...

Post by Jansen »

armothe wrote:
Jansen wrote:I will order some soon. IMO, the old site was better, easier to navigate, faster.
Well, it was easier to navigate because there was only a single order form with some 50 items on it. As we continue to increase or lineup a one-page order form won't cut it. The new online store operates much like an Amazon.com where you can browse at your own leisure, add items to your cart and checkout using credit card or PayPal. Viel Gluck!

-A
Understandable. I'm not unhappy, just thought the old was better. Maybe it's my browser, but it just loads a lot slower than the original store. I really appreciate what you and Redbean are doin' for us customizers! :P
"An apple a day keeps people deathly-allergic to apples away."
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gusalagupagoo/]flickr[/url]
E of Alshire
Merchant

Post by E of Alshire »

I assume the dwarf helmet is incompatable with the new LEGO beards, can someone confirm this?
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

Looks like some great stuff here! I'm gunna have to save up some money for an order!

In Christ,
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
hopeso009
Villein

Post by hopeso009 »

The Centurion helmet is awesome~~! :wink:
But they sell the greek armor set separately...make me feel....troublesome.... :?
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

My order is processed already -- Yay!

I'm telling you.. I think I have a real LEGO problem. The day before I saw the shop was up and ready, I told my self I was going to start saving my money up and bam!

Ah well.. I'd much rather have a bunch of cool customs than fourty-nine pieces of green paper anyways. :wink:

Besides.. I totally needed that awesome Jersey cow! :P

I love all the pictures on the new site. Shows the compatibility your products have with other brands, while providing some inspiration as well.

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

First all of TLC's great new stuff, Then Little Armory back up, now this! It's a vast conspiracy to separate me from my money. Too much good stuff!

When I first traded emails with Isaac 4 years ago he had this idea, it is great to see it come to fruition. The new stuff is outstanding! I just saw the new items about 2 weeks ago, and now to have them available, ugh! Nearly too much guys.

I would like to see pictures in all the previews. Of course that may help save me money--I won't be able to see all the awesome stuff that way. Nice work you two!
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
armothe
Apprentice

Post by armothe »

Thanks guys. As you can imagine the bandwidth is taking a beating which is why the site might be a little slow.

Dwarven Helmet is compatible with both our beards and the new official ones!

-A
E of Alshire
Merchant

Post by E of Alshire »

armothe wrote:Dwarven Helmet is compatible with both our beards and the new official ones!
Good to hear. Other than the new dwarf helmets, that'd be the first ( I think) that'll fit all three- Brickforge, and the old AND new LEGO ones.
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

I had to sample some of these items for my collection. I particularly liked the look of the great helm and the turbans. Order placed.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!