The C-C Roleplay Council

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

The C-C Roleplay Council

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Greetings Gamers,

Nik and I are proud to announce the formation of the Classic-Castle Roleplay Council; a group of members who will discuss C-C Roleplay issues and decide on matters such as whether a member should be allowed to join or banned and what changes to the rules are needed. The decision of the Council is final. The Council consists of:

Nathan (Lord_Of_The_LEGO)
Nik (the_great_one)
Brian (Barbapple)
Chris (sith35)
Erik (Chancellor Erik)
Dale (Mr. D)

These people were chosen because of their willingness to help and their ability to make their opinions clearly and simply. Their relation to the C-C Roleplay was a major factor in their selection, but not a deciding one.

Soon the C-C Roleplay Council will have its first meeting and begin discussing changes to the rules.
Last edited by Lord_Of_The_LEGO on Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

The Gaming Community at large welcomes the new Council, and applauds the appointements made thereto. We anticipate a great deal of improvement as a result of their somber deliberations. The clarity and leadership that they will provide are a great boon to this community.

Michael A. Joosten, Duke Formendacil, CC-Roleplayer-at-large. :P :P :P
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I might sound mean, but considering I am one of of the most active and prolific roleplayers, and even if I do not have a spotless record, I am puzzled why I was not appointed as well.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Don't push it Daimyo. While I may be new, I have also been very active, I am generally concise and clear, and I have a pretty spotless record. Just be glad things are getting cleared up.

Edit: My point is that they can't pick everybody, and they can't satisfy everybody with the people that they do pick.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Formendacil wrote:Don't push it Daimyo. While I may be new, I have also been very active, I am generally concise and clear, and I have a pretty spotless record. Just be glad things are getting cleared up.

Edit: My point is that they can't pick everybody, and they can't satisfy everybody with the people that they do pick.
Exactly... And I would've liked to you to be appointed as well. But I guess we could've mad eit, if we were in the right place at the right time.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

I dunno if I'd've wanted to be appointed. that's a lot of responsibility. Being an ordinary bum is a lot of fun without responsibilities, you know.
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

Exactly... And I would've liked to you to be appointed as well. But I guess we could've mad eit, if we were in the right place at the right time.
There was no 'right place at the right time'. Nathan had asked me, because (the way I understand it) I have shown my ability to be a positive part of the roleplay, and able to keep a cool head when tempers have flared.

Am I going to enjoy being part of it? Yes, no, maybe, and who knows. I am glad that the council formed, it will keep things from getting out of hand again.

If you want to discuss this further with me, please PM me.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Hey, just want to say that I think the council will help keep Roleplay roiling along smoothly; I can't wait for the first meeting. I hope I enjoy it; it will be a lot of responsibility and take a lot of time. I also want to thank Nathan for the honor of being choosen. Just glad to be of service!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I think that this is a good move, but I'd also like to say that we bums need our say too. I think the council should discuss ideas with ordinary roleplayers first, to make sure they don't upset the community.
Bricksidge
Philosopher-King of the Gong Farmers

Post by Bricksidge »

I think it will all turn out fine, Daimyo. Looking over the list, it looks very nice. And I trust Nathan's judgement in these matters. We didn't appoint him Gaming Admin for nothing ;)

(only replying because I know Nathan's been pretty busy lately)
~[url=http://www.neutronbot.com/kevin/]Kevin Blocksidge[/url]
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

you aint bums!! You are the guys that make this roleplay work so well!!

We (well, Nathan mostly ;)) choose the council members, for there contribution, and helpfullness to the overall roleplay. They have helped considerably behind the scenes, and helped to make the experience a lot greater. The other Roleplayers will for sure get there say, we are not dictators!! (;)) .

Nik :D
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

the_great_one wrote:you aint bums!! You are the guys that make this roleplay work so well!!
.....The other Roleplayers will for sure get there say, we are not dictators!! (;)) .

Nik :D
Do the admins know about this? I was pretty sure we were bums, suffering under a dictatorial authority. I refuse to be given rights! I'll fight for my right to have none! I demand my bumship be reinstated!
Last edited by Formendacil on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:Do the admins know about this? I was pretty sure we were bums, suffering under a dictatorial authority. I refuse to be given rights! I'll fight for my right to have none! I demand my bumship be reinstated! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :wink:
:lol:

I know you are kidding, but to answer your question; yes, I did consult the other Admins before Nik and I founded the Council. 'If it will help the Roleplay, then do it!' they said. I am certain this Council will help the Roleplay a lot!

:D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

No, no: I meant, do they know that we are not bums, and that they are not dictators, or is democracy limited only to the Gaming Forum. If so, I'm moving to MOCs. I gotta be a bum! :P :P :P
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Admins have final authority in all sections of the forums and chat. Of course we do try our hardest to listen to all members and make good decisions for CC. An admin can choose to let members in their area to have varying amounts of input. Nathan and Nik seem very willing to listen and get input. At the same time, they will not be told what to do by single individuals who may only be looking out for themselves.

Ben E.
Sets Admin