190 EXTRA PIECES!

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Green Fox
Bailiff

190 EXTRA PIECES!

Post by Green Fox »

Here's something else to hmmmmm about...

On brickset, if anyone remembers, when they showed the pictures of the kk2 sets where the sets were the same as the actual ones but the box picture was different, the castle of morcia was listed as having 442 pieces, the same as the citadel of orlan. Now, with the AUTHORISED pictures on lego.com, the set seems to have gone up a whole 190 pieces...
mfuss903
Villein

Post by mfuss903 »

thats why you should never go by the early pics ;) I have never known one NOT to change in some way.
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

thats why you should never go by the early pics I have never known one NOT to change in some way.
yes, but the "citadel of orlan" piece count shown on the prototypes didn't change. :shock:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Might have been a misprint or something. Perhaps they accidentally put in Citadel of Orlan's twice? :)
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Might have been a misprint or something. Perhaps they accidentally put in Citadel of Orlan's twice?

Could be, but I am determined to catch lego out on the kk2 sets. :wink:
mfuss903
Villein

Post by mfuss903 »

Green Fox wrote:
thats why you should never go by the early pics I have never known one NOT to change in some way.
yes, but the "citadel of orlan" piece count shown on the prototypes didn't change. :shock:
you said it yourself *prototypes* and along with prototypes they put out protype pictures and mock-up box images.. they all change and everybody shold know the info, and the details will change.

I understand that you are out to get Lego in any way you can on the KK2 stuff, but really - relax, its just a toy ;)
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=84031]My Pictures of the KK2 figs[/url]