Age of Chivalry: Hegemony

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
CornLegoCorn
Freeman

Age of Chivalry: Hegemony

Post by CornLegoCorn »

Have you ever hear of Age of Empires? If you havn't... you're lost. Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings and The Conquerors. There is a website called aokheaven and it is a huge place for aok and aok:tc mod packs. I found one called The Age of Chivalry:Hegemony, it is a complete conversion of the old game and is WORTH IT. IT includes a custom Campaign that uses several of the different civs, new techs, 3 civ classes, urban, rich, (fogot 3rd), dif techs and buildings, and tons of stuff! The one big downside, if you want to play a single player random map, you have to set resources high, and include a higher difficulty, (But for some reason they don't attack?)

All I gotta say is go and get it, it's worth the download.
Lamenting is the opening to the world of night.
Ben the lego king
Apprentice

Post by Ben the lego king »

i have herd of aoes and i love that game. but what web site is this on
KKI is the best KKI is the best
CornLegoCorn
Freeman

Post by CornLegoCorn »

I messed up the adress: It's aok.heavengames.com
Lamenting is the opening to the world of night.
MrBlack103
Villein

Post by MrBlack103 »

Yeah, I've been a member in AOKH for a while now (under the same username, I use MrBlack103 for just about everything) and I have this mod. I, as someone who has played countless AoK mods, just have to say this mod ROCKS! 8) No-one will be disappointed.

BTW, even though it is a great mod IMO Battles of Middle Earth will blow it out of the water :twisted:
sirJacob
Laborer

Post by sirJacob »

great news!
i love the aoe series i got 5 of them. you can get them really cheap from ubisoft! age of kings is the best one so a extension pack is really great news