what will they fight

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

what army will the elves fight

wolves
5%
evil men
29%
wraiths
12%
ura kie
12%
or other option (please post below)
41%

Total votes: 58

Ben the lego king
Apprentice

what will they fight

Post by Ben the lego king »

hi every one. there has been alot of talk about elves in lego next year so I had a inqwery. do you know what they will fight. there has to be a evil army to fight them. please post your thoghts here
KKI is the best KKI is the best
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

This thread is complete speculation and belongs in the Dear LEGO forum. I will move it there.

Ben
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

A bunch of poll options all lifted directly from LOTR. Yes, I'm sure Lego will be making Uruk Hai come 2009 :roll:
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

They'll be usurping the lands from the Good King of the Mushroom people and his Queen Fungi. The Knights of the Spore will defend the rotting logs at all costs! :wink:
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Cookie Recipe Thieves. I think the elves will live in treehouses, dress in bright cartoonish clothes, and bake cookies. Their ruling family will be the Keeblers. They will fight the evil pirate corporate cookie conglomerate (ironically called the CCC), which sends in ninjas to steal the Keebler recipes.

This will enable Lego to reinstate the Pirate line and the Ninja line, while catering to the Elvish cookie fans. And the line can be licensed too!

I have no idea why this wasn't a poll option. :?

[/sarcasm]

Thanks for the opportunity to vent my feelings about the rampant elvish speculations.

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

They will be fighting... THEMSELVES! They all have a mental disorder that makes it seem like they have a second personality that is the opposite of theirs and they all go crazy and DIE.

EDIT: Or maybe... [deepprofessorvoice]If we are to believe Josh, then I think it will be Tolkien-like Elves that take over Keebler and poison the cookies. NOBODY EAT KEEBLER! *spasms and dies*[/deepprofessorvoice]
Last edited by FirebenderDude2 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
DARKspawn
Lord

Post by DARKspawn »

Actually I have it on good authority that they will be battling the ultimate enemy of elves everywhere, known to elves as "The Old Evil," we know him as ... Father Christmas!

ADVISORY: The above post is in no way true nor does it reflect attitudes of the LEGO company
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

I did not pick "Uruk Hai" because LEGO would not make a new faction of these when the normal Orc line is not done yet. The Elves would be set against the Orcs or noone at all.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
natelite
Foot Soldier

Post by natelite »

it's going to be lizardmen. :wink:
Bear
Peasant

Post by Bear »

I would just as soon have them pick up the battle against this years trolls. That way I can get a bigger troll army.
Sir Dano
Village Idiot
Village Idiot

Post by Sir Dano »

Elves don't fight, they hug trees. ;)
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

sir dano wrote:Elves don't fight, they hug trees. ;)
:D
MaceyWindu
Laborer

Post by MaceyWindu »

JoshWedin wrote:Cookie Recipe Thieves. I think the elves will live in treehouses, dress in bright cartoonish clothes, and bake cookies. Their ruling family will be the Keeblers. They will fight the evil pirate corporate cookie conglomerate (ironically called the CCC), which sends in ninjas to steal the Keebler recipes.

This will enable Lego to reinstate the Pirate line and the Ninja line, while catering to the Elvish cookie fans. And the line can be licensed too!

I have no idea why this wasn't a poll option. :?

[/sarcasm]

Thanks for the opportunity to vent my feelings about the rampant elvish speculations.

Josh
Ah, but you forgot that the cookie recipe thieves will be led by Plankton. I mean if there's a secret recipe he's gotta steal it right? This will also allow LEGO to connect the Spongebob and Castle lines while bringing back both Pirates and Ninja. And Spongebob isn't fleshie so they'll mix seamlessly with the Castle figs. It's LEGO's greatest marketing strategy ever!

But seriously, I think LEGO will just continue with the Trolls.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."
siabur
Laborer

Post by siabur »

I think the elves should fight wraiths. That way The Atlantis teams could have time to focus while they battle the replicators. Or Republicans who are constantly using their lifestyle choice as a way to distract the peasants while a war with the trolls goes unoticed. Hmmm, I need to quit watching tv...

Seriously, it'll just be another faction that fights whomever invades their territory.
Niki
Genuine Draft - A Brick Comic since October 2008
[url=http://www.dreamersink.com][img]http://www.dreamersink.com/gd/image/468x60fftban.jpg[/img][/url]
Lego is my prefered drug of choice.
[url=http://www.brickcomicnetwork.com]BCN: Brick Comic Network[/url]
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

psst it's Uruk-Hai :wink: .