Yet again it is mid-September, and hopefully some of you will know what that means, if not, check here out: MCC I
, MCC II
, MCC III
. But that aside, it is time for the...
The Mini Castle Contest IV
Create a smaller than minifig scale castle MOC.
Now with a special category, Mini Movement!
For Mini Moc inspiration and examples, check out Bruce's Microbricks
1. The creation must be castle based. By this I mean pretty much anything that was around in medieval times.
2. The creation can be Ninja and/or Ancient times and/or Viking.
3. The creation's base size cannot exceed 32x32 studs.
4. There is no piece or height restriction.
5. You may use customized pieces, but not pieces from any clone brands.
6. You may enter as many entries as you want, but try to go for quality as opposed to quantity.
7. You may not enter creations entered in any other contest, past or present.
This year I have decided to do something a bit different and made a special category, complete with its own prize(TBA). Build a miniature creation that moves, it can be anything, a Dragon, a ship, a wagon, a mine cart, whatever you want, so long as it is a model of something that moves. Note: The actual creation does not have to have any moving parts or such, it just needs to be a model of something that would move. Same rules apply here as with the main contest.
The deadline for entries is midnight (CC server time), October 31st. This contest ends just as the CCC VI starts.
1st: 7979 LEGO® Castle Advent Calendar
2nd: 5618 Troll Warrior
3rd: 852194 Dwarf Key Chain
Mini Movement: 5614 The Good Wizard
I, and an as yet unnamed CC member will be judging.
You may submit as many pictures for your entry as you want. But please, keep them under 1024x768 pixels. And if you post a picture in this thread, please keep them under 400x300.
*You may submit entries by replying to this thread.
If you have questions, please ask and I will try to answer ASAP.
Best of luck to everybody this year.
I build, therefore I am.
Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.