price points of 09 castle

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Handar
Archer

Post by Handar »

Username wrote:
Aliencat wrote: I wonder what you base this on. Of course we can't tell for sure yet if there will be a new Castle line in 2009, but with everything we've been seeing and reading (including on Euroleaks), I myself am 99% sure there will be a bunch of new castle sets halfway through 2009.
Link?
It's against the ToS of Classic-Castle to link to leaked information or to provide details of leaked information. If you want to find it, you'll have to go looking yourself.

Here's a link to the policy (scroll down to the last post by Bruce N H).
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

Handar wrote: It's against the ToS of Classic-Castle to link to leaked information or to provide details of leaked information. If you want to find it, you'll have to go looking yourself.

Here's a link to the policy (scroll down to the last post by Bruce N H).
Interesting. Found it anyway. The mentioned forum has been linked here before, so no worries.
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

Username wrote:
Aliencat wrote: I wonder what you base this on. Of course we can't tell for sure yet if there will be a new Castle line in 2009, but with everything we've been seeing and reading (including on Euroleaks), I myself am 99% sure there will be a bunch of new castle sets halfway through 2009.
Link?
As Handar pointed out, I can't link to this stuff for you. As far as I'm concerned it's all speculation anyway, which is why I can't be 100% sure of course.
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
DerBum
Laborer

Post by DerBum »

I would like to see a set (in the Kings Castle Siege price range) of a fortified tower owned by the trolls. The one bad guy structure for the skeletons is lame beyond comprehension. A large tower with surrounding wall, made in black, would be very nice. Although I am not a fan of the fantasy stuff, I must say that something along the Cirith Ungol (from Tolkien) would be nice. At that price point you could make something very intimidating and still have a lot of play value. It should be limited to 1 or 2 crown knights or other good guys (as prisoners), so it could be properly defended by enough trolls, there are already enough smaller good guy sets to provide an attacking army. I doubt this would happen because of the troll warship set, which I also find somewhat lame, being in the same price point range.
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

DerBum wrote:It should be limited to 1 or 2 crown knights or other good guys (as prisoners)...
I'd rather it be a peasant prisoner!