Brikwars question...or two...or three

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Snoopy
Archer

Brikwars question...or two...or three

Post by Snoopy »

I just can't figure out how you earn the CP. How and when do you get it?

I'm trying to figure it out so Brickboy and I won't have to always play the Dimmi version. I'd be grateful for any assistance you can give.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

listen. they said in the rule book that you should through away rules 90% of the time. so forget about the CP. thats what I did :D

LR
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

For some reason
a lot of people don't listen to our wise advice and try to use all the rules in the book. We regretfully apologize to those misguided souls, to whom this book will only serve as an instrument of torture.

When Rules Aren't Enough
Often, during the course of a battle, your minifigs will want to do something not even remotely covered by the rules. In fact, if they don't, then it's a good sign that you're failing to get into the spirit of the game. Use your own judgment to decide whether the fig succeeds and what the effect will be - real-life experience will be your best guide.

Pay close attention to the real-life experiences other players describe when deciding how to handle a new situation. If a player starts his argument with, "The last time I put a rifle round into an unarmored man's kneecap..." it might be a good idea to let that player have his way. On the other hand, if a player starts a sentence with, "Well, I'm in the SCA and..." do not let him finish talking - immediately give him a whack with the Hammer of Discipline. Anything less would be a gross breach of your civic duty.

If you have read this http://www.brikwars.com/rules/2000/0.htm
you will know what to do about rules and how to play stuff.

LR
Snoopy
Archer

Post by Snoopy »

Thanks, we'll have to try that. And, yes we have read the rules. But, thanks anyway.
Brickboy
Steward

Post by Brickboy »

Thanks, we'll have to try that. And, yes we have read the rules. But, thanks anyway.
Yeah I printed almost 90-100 pages of the rules. What a waste of ink! :evil:
Alan
good times