Georgia on my mind.

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Jojo
Master

Georgia on my mind.

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Nobody there to ban BGChoishinfok from these forums? Seems to be a spammer bot.

Bye
Jojo
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Well, I hate to repeat myself but this is why I think a MOD who lives in a European timezone would be a good idea.. it's not really a big problem to me personally but seeing spam-posts float around for 5+ hours could look pretty bad to some I would think.
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Foamrider
Foot Soldier

Post by Foamrider »

I wholeheartedly agree. Of course I am rather new, so my opinion doesn't quite hold any weight, but nevertheless, I think getting additional Mods would be great. CC isn't a massive community, but it is growing, even within the few months I've been here. With that growth will be more incentive for bots and spammers to infiltrate. I am usually intelligent enough not to hit something I know is trash, but too often I see that stuff posted here. Think of the children! :wink:
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

Well you obviously didn't take your time to read the posts about Georgia, it was both very interesting and educational, without getting boring, it keeps the excitement going and keeps the reader intrigued.
I was quite entertained by it, I must admit, be it spam or not, it was brilliant.
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
plums_deify
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by plums_deify »

Usually I can hop on early in the morning (I'm at work by 5:00am PST), but today's been a bit on the busy side.

Looks like we've got the issue resolved, though.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Be Smart. Be evil.

Sister Brick @ [url=http://www.brothers-brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]!
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Darkie wrote:Usually I can hop on early in the morning (I'm at work by 5:00am PST),
5:00am PST is still 1:00pm here in Europe though.. I just want to clarify that I don't think you or any of the others are doing a bad job, it's just that I believe some additional help (from other parts of the world) could be needed ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis