Where are the 2009 castle sets?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
albero78
Bailiff

Where are the 2009 castle sets?

Post by albero78 »

I can see on a lot of websites (eurobricks.com and others) a lot of photos of the new 2009 LEGO sets, but anything about the castle line.
As far as I know there are any official pictures or news about the 2009 castle sets apart of the beatiful market square.

Why?
Andrea Albertazzi
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=albero78]MY BRICKSHELF GALLERY[/url] | [img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9002/itarp2.jpg[/img]
Crusader
Peasant

Post by Crusader »

The set pictures that have been leaked on other sites all look to be January/February relelases (some of them may show up in Lego Stores and TRU in late December). In 2007 and 2008 Castle sets were late Spring releases with most of them only showing up on shelves of Target and Walmart in the Summer.

So fear not, there will be Castle next year, but its too soon for pictures.
"He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative." - G.K.Chesterton
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
Crusader wrote:In 2007 and 2008 Castle sets were late Spring releases with most of them only showing up on shelves of Target and Walmart in the Summer.
Yeah, that's been my doom my whole life. ”New Castle sets! Available [some month later than my birthday]!" *sighs*

Bye
Jojo
The Crusader
Freeman

Post by The Crusader »

Hey this guy has my name.

09 sets will show up after x-mas I bet
Crusader
Peasant

Post by Crusader »

Technically you have my name. But it's cool--the more Crusaders the merrier!
"He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative." - G.K.Chesterton
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

Patience; for the Jihad of Castle AFOLs will soon be in full swing again. :wink:

When your name is Aaron Frederick, things just seem to pop out at you when people speak of Crusades. :lol:
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

Maybe they're keeping them secret.

That's right- it's a huge conspiracy, a well-developed ploy to have them unannounced and hidden, and then when you least expect it, they're going to be unveiled. Smiles will appear from many, the sets will be declared the greatest ever, and a return-return to the golden ages of Classic Castle. Fans will be brought out of their dark ages, and people will build five times as many mocs as usual, claiming and announcing their undying love for all things Lego.

And while all this is happening, two TLG employees are going to look at each other, smile, and then laugh cunningly, remembering this thread, and the idea that one person somehow doubted them, and the omission of Castle in the leaked images.

"We showed them! That'll teach them to gauge our entire 2009 product output based on some Eurobricks scans! Mwaha ha ha!"

etc
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Post by timber_wolf899 »

Thanks to EB we know there will be castle stuff.

We just don't know what.

I'd like to see pics, but really i cannot be buying any sets until spring, when you consider the money i'll drop for two market villages. <doubt i have the restraint to wait for said village to go on sale!>
Domino Gloria!
The Crusader
Freeman

Post by The Crusader »

Crusader wrote:Technically you have my name. But it's cool--the more Crusaders the merrier!
Hmm perhaps I will refer to myself in 3rd person in all my posts :wink:
Crusader
Peasant

Post by Crusader »

Referring to yourself in the third person is an easy and effective way to slowly build a strong reputation as a madman. Trust Crusader on this. However if you're uninterested in putting the proper time in, Crusader would urge you to go straight up the crazy pole and start writing in the Royal Plural.

We couldn't imagine a better way.
MoonCheese
Freeman

Post by MoonCheese »

MoonCheese are thinking that those are cool ideas.
davor
Freeman

Post by davor »

here is one 2009 castle set with new minifig

Image removed by admin. Posting images which are leaks violates the CC Terms of Service.

:)
Brik Masta
Foot Soldier

Post by Brik Masta »

davor wrote:here is one 2009 castle set with new minifig

0_o...What in the world is that!
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

Oh dear

I do hope we get some more troll and dwarf sets in the new year, not to mention an appearence from the elves finally!
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day
stuifzand
Archer

Post by stuifzand »

Brik Masta wrote:
davor wrote:here is one 2009 castle set with new minifig

0_o...What in the world is that!
Creator. :)
If you're a Dutch legofan, visit [url=http://www.lowlug.nl]Lowlug[/url]!