Who Would Win... Skellies, Dwarfs, Crownies, or Orcs?

Discussion of Castle Themed stories

Who Would Win... Skellies, Dwarfs, Crownies, or Orcs?

Skellies
10%
Dwarfs
27%
Crownies
43%
Orcs
20%

Total votes: 111

Bandit
Laborer

Post by Bandit »

Matt BeDar wrote:their fortress is a freakin' mountain! One way in and once you're in, you're surrounded by a whole army of angry dwarves with big sharp axes.
And the dwarves also have iron hammers, and rusty pickaxes!
Question: Why do we drive in PARKways and park in DRIVEways?
Muskey15
Journeyman

Post by Muskey15 »

The dwarves would win because the crownies, skellies, and orcs would kill each other off, and then the dwarves would finish it with their superior technology.

-Muskey
~His Lowness Seamus O'Callaghan of Lenfald~

"You call this archaeology?"

Lenfels ASSEMBLE!
Brickule
Servant of the Secret Fire

Post by Brickule »

I vote dwarfs, they have steam powered things.
WARork
Apprentice

Post by WARork »

OOWKS!!!! the will out number everyone and make alliance with my ''crackedhorn''skellys!! :!:
Umm, later. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=WARork it's it's.. full of junk!:D

''mah orcs are owks!''
knightsstronghold
Serf

Post by knightsstronghold »

I voted for the orcs, because they live for war, and they have the large trolls.
Which IMO should be referred to as ogres a much cooler name than troll.
Brickule
Servant of the Secret Fire

Post by Brickule »

@WARork
OOWKS?
WARork
Apprentice

Post by WARork »

Brickule wrote:@WARork
OOWKS?
orcs* :)
Umm, later. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=WARork it's it's.. full of junk!:D

''mah orcs are owks!''
knight howdy
Laborer

Post by knight howdy »

i think crownies would win,they are allied with the dwarfs so the dwarfs win to.

too bad you can't vote for both.
So....you think you can build with lego.
legokilt
Bailiff

Post by legokilt »

I think just for the shear numbers it would have to be the crown knights. Yes, orcs would be physically stronger, but most literature also lists them as considerable dumber. The skeletons, I am not really sure. If they were all the remains of all the dead from the various races then probably them, but a world were the dead rule sound a little morbid, so hopefully they would loose. As for the dwarves, I think they would be content to watch the other factions kill themselves off so long as they left the dwarves alone and let them continue mining an smithing. Wizards, can't do their work indefinitely, so eventually they would be overpowered. My opinion.
Lego helps make history fun!
CVfan13
Foot Soldier

Post by CVfan13 »

Orcs: Super ruthlessness.
Brik Masta
Foot Soldier

Post by Brik Masta »

Crownies, they have an awesome castle, dwarf-made weapons, a large army, & turkey.
outcast
Apprentice

Post by outcast »

Im gonna have to vote for Skellies. :D There leader is a magician, they have two dragons, a navy, the Crownies would probably be afraid of them and, most importantly, everyone they kill would become a new recruit :P

The Crownies underestimate their soldiers (an entire catapult against a small barricade, a large ballista against a single horserider) and overestimate their knights (sending one to rescue a soldier from a fully manned prison wagon, sending a single knight to rescue one of the most important people in their nation from a large tower)

The Dwarves are vertically challenged :wink:

The Orcs are pretty good but most of their siege equipment would fail (see below) and they seem to be attacking both the Dwarves and the Crownies. :D

Another matter is who has captured who. The Orcs have captured a Crownie and a Dwarf. The Skellies have captured a Crownie. The Crownies have captured an Orc. The Dwarves are yet to capture anyone. The Skellies are yet to be caught.

Plus, there is the matter of moveable machines: the mine defender could never move fast enough to cut up Orcs with a single Dwarf pushing it with his short legs :D The Orcs assault wagon would move fast but as soon as you try to stop you end up with a heavy wagon and an impaled giant troll. Orcs battle wheel would go backwards (if anywhere). Orcs seige tower has nothing to pull it. Neither does the Crownies ballista or the catapult. Skellies have only two land weapons and they are: the prison carriage (which has three horses pulling it and has a support to stop the horses dying on the spikes) and a barricade (which doesn't need to move, all it has to do is stop others moving)

my two cents
Last edited by outcast on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Empire is no more, and now the Lion & Wolf shall cease.
Seikfreid
Journeyman

Post by Seikfreid »

I voted Crownies. They have the biggest fortification, plenty of siege equipment, organized and well- equipped troops, a dragon, and a powerful leader with an enchanted sword.
outcast
Apprentice

Post by outcast »

Im yet to see a piece of non-skeleton siege equipment that can actually move :lol:
For Empire is no more, and now the Lion & Wolf shall cease.
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

hulk hogan wrote:Humans alway triumph over the demonic forces of evil
Now there's a fantasy for you...Humans are just as "evil" as any Orc. Who's to say that Orcs consider Humans demonic as well?

In my humble opinion, evil always wins. Whether Orcs, Skeletons, Crown, or Dwarf - take your pick. It's nice that in LEGO we can create a world with the old absolutes that Humans are good and Orcs or not. Just look at currrent history to see how utter evil humans are.

Oh, yes, to answer the poll Orcs have high birthrates and think nothing but war. They have the "nothing to lose" attitude.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!