Lego Castle the Video Game?

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
MaceyWindu
Laborer

Post by MaceyWindu »

Voran_the_Scholar wrote:
sidewinderl wrote:They're doing Batman next, and it'll be out around this September. The publisher is Warner Bros, so there's obviously no indication they're sticking to Lucas Arts.
Oh yes...I had forgotten about that.

Thanks.

God bless.

Tom
Batman is still a licensed line though. Probably without a license their isn't enough drive behind getting a game for LEGO to verify doing it.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."
WARork
Apprentice

Post by WARork »

I DEMAND! it must have: ninjas owks vikings crownies skellies dwarves and more baddies..
idea is great just do it! lego :?
Umm, later. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=WARork it's it's.. full of junk!:D

''mah orcs are owks!''
dragonblade24
Apprentice

Post by dragonblade24 »

yes!!!!!!!!! They should make one. That would be amazing I would buy it that is if its not cheesy :?
1. work!
2. work harder!
3. When all else fails.....BUILD LEGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we fly to victory!' said the dragon king.
MrBlack103
Villein

Post by MrBlack103 »

Hey, I'm new here. I reckon they should make a LEGO Castle RTS. God I love RTS's.
Muskey15
Journeyman

Post by Muskey15 »

Eh, I would like that, but, not wanting to get my hopes up and then dashed, I'll just wait and be happy with what ever happens.

-Muskey
~His Lowness Seamus O'Callaghan of Lenfald~

"You call this archaeology?"

Lenfels ASSEMBLE!
Hewkiril
Laborer

Post by Hewkiril »

Here's my idea for a Lego game - if there's not a big push for it, make it downloadable content for the consoles from their respective networks. It'd be one big map, non-linear, and you could pick from one of five starting factions [Crownies, Forestmen, Vikings, Crusaders, and Black Falcons]. You would start in that nation's base, and work your way through the Lego Castle world, meet the other factions, do quests, and fight baddies. As you travel through the world, you can still do the Lego game activities, but instead of collecting characters, you collect allies. For example, if you were to save an Orc from a Black Falcon, the Orc would become your ally, and you could call upon him [switch characters] to do Orc - themed actions.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=162657]My Brickshelf[/url] - [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/hewkii9/]My Flickr[/url]
Ben the lego king
Apprentice

Post by Ben the lego king »

Hewkiril wrote:Here's my idea for a Lego game - if there's not a big push for it, make it downloadable content for the consoles from their respective networks. It'd be one big map, non-linear, and you could pick from one of five starting factions [Crownies, Forestmen, Vikings, Crusaders, and Black Falcons]. You would start in that nation's base, and work your way through the Lego Castle world, meet the other factions, do quests, and fight baddies. As you travel through the world, you can still do the Lego game activities, but instead of collecting characters, you collect allies. For example, if you were to save an Orc from a Black Falcon, the Orc would become your ally, and you could call upon him [switch characters] to do Orc - themed actions.
that sounds cool but I think that you shoud have more veriaty in the number of factions
KKI is the best KKI is the best
Mog
Freeman

Post by Mog »

I would dig a LEGO Castle SRPG (strategy role playing game), a la Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea. The "chessboard" style movement would even make sense, since we'd be talking LEGO tiles. I don't think LEGO will ever make it, but it'd be fun.

The old Playmobil game (basically Zelda for kids) was actually surprisingly decent, so you never know.
I collect LEGO themes that start with "C." And Pirates. I call them "Corsairs."
Muskey15
Journeyman

Post by Muskey15 »

An idea for something on the lego webpage would be something similar to the Mars Mission game: collect resources, and fight your opponent. However, there definitely should be at least six factions to choose from.
~His Lowness Seamus O'Callaghan of Lenfald~

"You call this archaeology?"

Lenfels ASSEMBLE!
MrBlack103
Villein

Post by MrBlack103 »

Hmm, I doubt they'd use classic castle factions (Black Falcons, Lion Knights etc.), but I reckon the recent Castle line would make a great RTS. And yes, the Mars Mission game on lego.com is really fun (but hard in the later levels). I wish they would make something similar for the Castle sub-site :( . I hate that repetitive "Castle Battle" game :evil: .
Garbageman13
Reeve

Post by Garbageman13 »

This could be a big possibility if the Castle line sells really well. I think all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and pray. :wink:
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/28530273@N07/]~Ye Olde Flickr~[/url]
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

Lego Battles

We're getting a little closer. :wink:

Sounds interesting though- Lego have an extensive library of both sets and themes, it's good to see that they're being combined. Whether the game will be any fun remains to be seen.
Sir Prog
Laborer

Re:

Post by Sir Prog »

Sir Kohran wrote:It's a great idea...but just an idea, I'm afraid.

There was a KK2 GBA game back in 2004, however, though somehow I don't think everyone on here would like it :P .

- Matt
I liked it (them) a lot! And I went fishing for the KKII games/stories online a couple of weeks ago but they have been yanked!? :cry:

The new Castle has an online game. It's pretty fun, but it's entirely repetitive and there's only one level...BLAH!
For the King's Castle!
gormadoc1
Artisan

Re: Lego Castle the Video Game?

Post by gormadoc1 »

Its a fantastic idea. Someone must propose the idea to the company that made LSW at once :spin:
There can be no triumph without loss,
no victory without suffering,
no freedom without sacrifice.