Opinion Poll - Nautical Castle

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

Would you be interested in seeing a Crownie Ship?

Yes: large - $79.99+ price point
25%
Yes - medium - $29.99 - $59.99 price point
39%
Yes: small - $9.99 - $19.99 price point
19%
The theme is "Castle", not "Medieval Seafaring"...no thanks.
18%

Total votes: 85

TheMaster
Peasant

Post by TheMaster »

I'd like to see a crownie fortress like Kings mountain fortress.
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

Small ship swarm! Like little high speed vessels intended for close land support. Oar and sail, cunning and might of the Crownies! Besides, if they are $15-25, I can build a little fleet a lot more to my liking. Perhaps a melding of Dwarf and Crownie to get the proper Viking? :idea:
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

TheMaster wrote:I'd like to see a crownie fortress like Kings mountain fortress.
IMHO, I think 7094 was a good castle for the crown faction to have.
TheMaster
Peasant

Post by TheMaster »

I know. I mean that we could get a fortress/ border outpost not another castle.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

The sky is the limit here - give me a crownie ship like the Barracuda, and I'd drop over 100 for that - an armada of crownies!
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Mog
Freeman

Post by Mog »

Meh. I almost think that the troll and skellie ships were really a way for LEGO to "test the waters" (groan) for the Pirates relaunch. I'm pretty sure that, now that we have Pirates, we can expect fewer ships in Castle, and personally I like it that way. Two large ($60+) ships is enough for the current Castle theme, I think.
I collect LEGO themes that start with "C." And Pirates. I call them "Corsairs."
MrBlack103
Villein

Post by MrBlack103 »

Yes, but the crownies need SOME way to (not necessarily successfully) counter the skellies and orcs at sea. Hey, I'd be happy if they got some little rowboats! Of course, a flagship would be better. Then again, on the other hand, the orcs need a castle more than the crownies need a ship. :?
Chrislad77
Foot Soldier

Post by Chrislad77 »

I'd like to see a ship at the 29.99 price point. Maybe with 2 or 3 guys. Anything larger would conflict too much with Pirate. The sea serpent is one of my all time favorite sets so even something that size would interest me.

In general I'd prefer to see more structures in castle again. Especially in the 50-75 dollar range.