AFOL Survey

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

AFOL Survey

Post by SavaTheAggie »

From Steve Witt:
The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You!

As Adult Fans of LEGO, you bring an important perspective to the LEGO Group. We respect your creativity and passion for our brand.

Please take a few moments to complete this short online survey to let us know your opinion on how we are doing.

We promise to listen to you and use your feedback to improve!

You might notice that the link refers to the LEGO Kids Inner Circle; this is because Satmetrix, which hosts that site, is also supporting our efforts to track AFOL opinions. Rest assured that this survey is for AFOL’s only.

Thank you.

Steve Witt
--Tony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

Don't forget to add Classic-Castle.Com to the list of user groups you frequent!! We must be heard! 8)
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Count Blacktron wrote:Don't forget to add Classic-Castle.Com to the list of user groups you frequent!! We must be heard! 8)
Yes, I made sure to do that. How dare they forget us!
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
MoonCheese
Freeman

Post by MoonCheese »

Funny, classic-castle.com wasn't on there when I took it. I added it to the list of websites or whatever.
Avatar: Terra Branford, Final Fantasy VI
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

MoonCheese wrote:Funny, classic-castle.com wasn't on there when I took it. I added it to the list of websites or whatever.
Same here.
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

Re: AFOL Survey

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

I hope it was not too late for me to take this survey, but in any case I just took it and really enjoyed the options for most of the questions. I really hope a lot of people took the survey and asked for a resurgence of classic sets or factions (despite how unlikely such a request may be). Also, I hope the good name of Classic-Castle was mentioned by its members in one of the last questions of the survey...
Blueandwhite
CC Mascot Maker

Post by Blueandwhite »

I found the survey a bit disappointing.

The survey missed a number of key sites (Brickshelf anyone?). I also added a few suggestions of my own. Personally I'd love to see remakes of classic sets like the Galaxy Explorer or Yellow Castle using modern elements and colours. Suggestions like small-scale AFOL sets for $50 or so confuse me simply because this seems more consistent with mainline products as opposed to the more elaborate (and desireable) fan oriented sets we've been priviledged to in the past few years. I suppose something like the Market Village could be parted down into smaller sub-sets, however I fear that doing so could jeopradize the possibility of future sets like the Green Grocer or Corner Cafe.

Still, any time we AFOLs get an opportunity to voice our opinions is something.
plucky
Laborer

Post by plucky »

Heh, I didn't get to add all the sites I wanted to, but I put Classic-Castle.com in there for sure!
Select all the statements you agree with - "You can only choose 5"! Doh! hehehe
Baites
Foot Soldier

Post by Baites »

The survey is still up, so I've added my two cents.