10193 Medieval Market Village - Official Thread

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Lcuan82
Apprentice

Post by Lcuan82 »

quick question - does the village blacksmith have the same face as the governor from pirates II?
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

Lcuan82 wrote:quick question - does the village blacksmith have the same face as the governor from pirates II?
Looks like it to me. Also, the beggar appears to have the same head as the castaway from Pirates II.
Jibbajaba
Laborer

Post by Jibbajaba »

Lego Store at the Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento, CA has it. Just bought one. :) I've been saving $30 in Lego gift cards until I could buy this set, and today was the day.

They also have all of the pirate sets, but they may be available everywhere by now...

Chris
kevblee
Gong Farmer

Post by kevblee »

Scored mine today at the Glendale store in SoCal! Looks like a great set...but going to wait to build until Christmas! :shock:
rknum
Villein

Post by rknum »

I'm sleepy so I didnt read the dates on the last several pages of posts, but I noticed on the lego.com site you can order this set now for $99.00 Its listed as an exclusive. No other new sets listed at least in the castle lineup
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

For those of us in Europe (at least in the Netherlands), 10193 is now available from Shop@Home.
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

UK fan reporting stock.

We've got Pirates, Power Miners and new IJ sets too, and there's a sale starting tomorrow.
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

Got to see and hold a 10193 at the Friendswood Baybrook Mall yesterday. Not for sale yet. The set they had was for the display. Even my wife liked it!

:D
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

They are also on sale at my local Lego store :o
KingDavid
Apprentice

Post by KingDavid »

This set is now officially in stock at LEGO Shop at Home and shipping to locations in the United States. I just ordered one. :D
Peasantpeteri
Laborer

Post by Peasantpeteri »

WOW! I am buying this set! This set made me a Castle fan again!

Also Canadian Reporting, this item is available in Canada and tomorrow I'm checking all stores around me if they are getting it. :)
KingDavid
Apprentice

Post by KingDavid »

Yeah, it looks totally sweet. I don't care so much for the birds and it's weird how the cows both have udders and both come with horns. But other than that, I can't deny the fact that it's a huge set (1,601 pieces) for only $99.99. That's over 600 pieces bigger than the 7094 King's Castle Siege set at the same price point. Anyway, for all who are interested, here's the link:

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=10193

Oh yeah, and remember to use this Catalog/Promo Code:

SP118

That will save you $5 off of any order of $35 or more at Lego Shop at Home. Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all!

P.S.: Just leave another one of these for me. I want two of these sets eventually. :wink:
Peasantpeteri
Laborer

Post by Peasantpeteri »

BTW in the catalog it says free shipping for items over 99 $. Did it expire?
KingDavid
Apprentice

Post by KingDavid »

Yeah, the free shipping offer is over. But the shipping on the set was $10.95, at least for me. With the above $5 off promo code, I only paid $105.94 total for it. That's not too bad, considering the fact that toywiz.com is selling the same set for $189.99 plus who knows how much for shipping. I can't find out without putting in my payment info and there's no way I'm doing that. That's nuts.
Karalora
Journeyman

Post by Karalora »

KingDavid wrote:it's weird how the cows both have udders and both come with horns.
Why is that weird? Female cattle have horns. It's just that dairy ranchers usually remove them so that they don't hurt each other living in close quarters.