iPhoto-Flickr integration

Discussion of photography, editing and publishing techniques
puddleglum
Artisan

iPhoto-Flickr integration

Post by puddleglum »

Looks like the new iPhoto will let you manage your Flickr photos and sets from within iPhoto itself. Excellent!

Also, unrelated to LEGO - the facial recognition/autotagging feature plus Facebook integration has the potential to be really amazingly awesome, assuming it works as advertised.
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

I was convinced i'd typed in the url for Classic-Castle, but it seems i've been accidentally redirected to an Apple fanboy site.

Maybe the admins can check their domain forwarding?
puddleglum
Artisan

Post by puddleglum »

RichardAM wrote:I was convinced i'd typed in the url for Classic-Castle, but it seems i've been accidentally redirected to an Apple fanboy site.

Maybe the admins can check their domain forwarding?
I didn't realize being excited about a few new iPhoto features made me an Apple fanboy. :wink: I figured so many people use Flickr for sharing MOCs, there must be one or two that use Macs. The publishing forum seemed to be the appropriate place to share.
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

puddleglum wrote:I figured so many people use Flickr for sharing MOCs, there must be one or two that use Macs. The publishing forum seemed to be the appropriate place to share.
Its perfectly fine. Richard is just giving you a hard time. ;)

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

puddleglum wrote:I figured so many people use Flickr for sharing MOCs, there must be one or two that use Macs.
Well, I use a Mac but have stayed away from Flickr so far - however these news do sound great, might even turn me down the path of Flickr. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and don't worry about Richard, he's just jealous because he hasn't seen the LIGHT yet ;)
Tedward
Squire

Post by Tedward »

I have been using Flickr Uploadr in combination with my iPhoto for more than a year (maybe two at this point). It works fine and I don't think I want to manage directly from my iPhoto. I like dragging images out of iPhoto to Uploadr and then using it to edit titles. tags, descriptions and sets. Just sort of helps me keep things clear in my head (ie. avoids "accidental" uploads).