Some statistic about CCC6

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
jens
Lord

Some statistic about CCC6

Post by jens »

I hope you guys have some interessts in these stats:

116 different people have submitted entries (average 3 entries for each participant, but only 19 have really submitted 3)

342 different entries were build for the 10 categories only one entry was submited by:
Ebu Deyyus, Hippotam, Pik007, preussie, Sir Dillon, AndreaRassey, CheeseBrick, dbiller, NewRight, tbaixinho, blueandwhite, Foamrider, liwnik, lolas, Marbri, Rick-Ricks, SirNadroj, stip, TheBohrok, Lord Azreal, Infomaniac, legohaulic, tobiasz, Cuahchic, Dragonator, turambar, insurrection, intrond, Lord Scuba, 74louloute, Stone Goblin, draugaer, BrikMasta, Crimson Wolf, SpencerChopp, rupi, NaNeto, Bacvs, Eric Druon, Prince Imdol, BlackAdder, man at ye old well, Leonicius_PL, jangofett14, Radegast, oo7
46 people / 40 %

only to one category was submited by:
Ebu Deyyus, Hippotam, Pik007, preussie, Sir Dillon, AndreaRassey, Bluesecrets, CheeseBrick, dbiller, NewRight, tbaixinho, blueandwhite, Foamrider, liwnik, lolas, Marbri, Rick-Ricks, SirNadroj, stip, TheBohrok, Lord Azreal, Infomaniac, legohaulic, tobiasz, Cuahchic, Dragonator, turambar, insurrection, intrond, Lord Scuba, 74louloute, Stone Goblin, armothe, Roaglaan, Seikfreid, draugaer, BrikMasta, Crimson Wolf, SpencerChopp, rupi, chewbacca, NaNeto, Bacvs, albero78, Eric Druon, Prince Imdol, BlackAdder, man at ye old well, Leonicius_PL, jangofett14, Radegast, oo7
52 people / 45 %

the most entries submited:
Elephant Knight (11)
1 people / 1 %

submited entries in every category:
noone
0 people / 0 %

participants for the masterbuilder-contest:
Elephant Knight, DNL, januson, Robin Hood, adamsonofwilliam, Brickule, crises, Giorgio Chronas, Kukus, MrTS, nanuck95, RebelRock, TooMuchCaffeine, Quickblade22
15 people / 13 %

regards,
jens

This information is supplied without liability. It based on the entries-sites and follows the rules.

past statistics CCC4, CCC 2007 LC "undeath", CCC5
Last edited by jens on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Nelson
Old Wizard

Post by Sir Nelson »

Always interesting to see these statistics. Thanks, Jens!
"Old Wizards never die, nor fade away. They just kind of operate behind the scenes and in the shadows... doing all of their weird and wonderful Wizardy things and whatnot."
Seikfreid
Journeyman

Post by Seikfreid »

Wow, that's a lot to take in! Thanks for compiling this!
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Re: Some statistic about CCC6

Post by Elephant Knight »

Wow. there was a lot of entries this year. I always like seeing these statistics.
jens wrote:the most entries submited:
Elephant Knight (11)
1 people / 1 %

submited entries in every category:
noone
0 people / 0 %
Drat! I was soooooooooooo close to entering every catagory! If only I hadn't exausted myself. Better luck to myself next year.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
RebelRock
Supreme Warlord
Supreme Warlord

Post by RebelRock »

Well, I guess technically I was a participant for master builder but I wasn't really going for it. I just happened to have enough small entries.
DARKspawn
Lord

Post by DARKspawn »

Awesome Jens, glad you continued this tradition, although it's really weird not seeing my name anywhere in that list for once, definitely going to build for a couple of catagories next year though!

Thanks again, Jens
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

Thanks again for doing this, Jens. It's great to see that every year we get more entries, it shows the commitment that our community has to competing in this great contest and showcasing their talents.
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

Wow. Thanks for doing this. I didn't realize it was so big!
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]
CheeseBrick
Serf

Post by CheeseBrick »

Holy Cheesecakes! 342 entries! Image

Shame I could only enter one...
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Thank you very much, Jens, your hard work is always appreciated. I always find it fascinating to see the contest statistics.

One of these days I'm going to need to sit down and plot out a graph showing the change in total number of entries and total number of participants as time goes on.

--Tony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.