Number one

Number two

Choices:
Wouldn't buy
$1-$9.99
$10-$19.99
$20-$29.99
$30+
edit: The price is USD, and I just thought it would be fun to see how much you guys would pay for this. No, I didn't want a poll, I would rather have your posts.
edit#2: I am not selling these either, just found on BS.
Last edited by mrkovach on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
^You should be more concerned with what's written above^
outcast
Apprentice

Post by outcast »

I'd probably spend quite a lot on that second one :D

maybe $70 NZ (I dont know the exchange rate, 7037 Tower Raid is $60 NZ)

Probably up to $45-$50 NZ for the first one
Last edited by outcast on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Empire is no more, and now the Lion & Wolf shall cease.
Lcuan82
Apprentice

Post by Lcuan82 »

depends whether you are buying or selling them :D
Handar
Archer

Post by Handar »

The second set contains a forestwoman with her bandana, and the prices for her on bricklink right now range from $25 to $39.95. There are also 20 forestmen; let's assign them an average value of $4 each since a few of them have black detailing and are more valuable. There are three peasants, let's say an average of $2.50 each, and a number of feathers, including some rare black ones (about $9.00 each). I'll let you do the math on all of this.

My question, however, is why are you asking the question in the first place? I don't really understand what the motivation is here.
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

I wouldn't pay very much, as I have a pretty decent collection of all those figures (hooray for no dark ages).

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
Old_School_Fan
Laborer

Post by Old_School_Fan »

I would pay more for the second than the first, but not more than $30 unless I was up to something.
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

Handar,

I think he is just trying to get an idea on how prices are on these minifigs.

I'd spend up to about $30 but I am not a minifig freak and already have all them. They likely are worth much more.

Heir
There ain't nothin' girlie about a tunic...
Lewa Rocks
Steward

Post by Lewa Rocks »

I don't know much about minifig prices but if you are looking to sell these I think you could get a lot for them. More then $30. Like Handar said one of your figs alone is worth $25! It must be really rare!

Though if you want I will buy everything for $5 :wink:
:lol: :twisted:
Legoist
Peasant

Post by Legoist »

I would spend 20$ for the first set and 30$ for the second set.

I don't care what they are worth on the market, only what they are worth for me. If I can't buy something for the price it's fair for ME, I just buy something else.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

This thread is about purchasing figures so I am moving it to the Buy/Sell/Trades forum.

Ben
Jibbajaba
Laborer

Post by Jibbajaba »

If someone had them right in front of me (like at a flea market or yard sale or something), I could see peeling off a 20 for the first lot. I am not in to fright knight figs or KK figs, but there are a lot of nice accessories in there, plus a couple of forestmen and a couple of black falcons, so it would be worth $20 to me. For the second lot, I think I would go $50, and honestly that would be a good deal. I love the older forestmen, they all come with hats and there are some nice accessories as well. The forestwoman is a bonus, as I would probably pay almost the same for the set without her. I know that sounds nuts, but I can't see dropping more than $50 at once for stuff like that even though it's worth a lot more.

Chris
The Crusader
Freeman

Post by The Crusader »

easily 100-150
Teodoric79
Gong Farmer

Post by Teodoric79 »

I'd say 20 for the first set and I would have said 50 for the second one but saw the forestwoman and I might be willing to pay 60 for it then but I'll be holding off on getting any more forestmen pieces for awhile
KingDavid
Apprentice

Post by KingDavid »

For the first one, about $50 is all it would be worth to me. For the second one, probably $100. I just bought six Forestmen on BrickLink last night, or I'd probably pay more. Though, if I had to buy the first one to get the second one, yeah, I'd pay $150 for both. If the guy who owns them wants to sell them, be sure to let us know. :D
Q: What's the difference between a cow and a Bull?
A: A Bull smiles when you milk it.
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

Re: How much would YOU pay?

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

I think both of these bundles would be worth about fifty dollars. I would be willing to pay more for such figures which are no longer in circulation, but I am going to be selling forestman and similar dragon master figures in the not too distant future because I do not use them in my lego kingdom...