Thanks for the memories......... again

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Thanks for the memories......... again

Post by Quickblade22 »

Today is my 2nd anniversary of being an active member here. I did this last year which you can find here. :) I didn't think I'd do another one but it's been a new year and some new friends have come along. Chat has been a major way I've connected with some of these people, but there are others that have become people I admire or enjoy and would like to share with you their work.

First on the list is Bluesecrets :woo: Those in chat know a little of what I'm talking about. One simple question started off what I consider a great relationship. I've watched her grow from a shy member to a very promonate Mod and member of the community. I'd compare her rise in familiarty to that of AC's which is no coincidence. From her status to Forbidden Cove Mod to her great win at CCCVI, she is someone that I am thrilled to know. I shant say anymore because I respect Blue's secrets, but all you need to know is that she is indeed "all that". Here is a favorite of mine that she made not too long ago. I can't wait to see what new things she going to come up with, but I bet they will be in tan :wink:
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
jokkna
Goat Brigade

Re: Thanks for the memories......... again

Post by jokkna »

Congratulations with your classic-castle ...birthday?? I have always been a big fan of your work and hope to see more from you in the future. :)

I can't do anything than to agree to you about Bluesecrets!
Af hverju í skollanum er fiskabúr á herbergisgólfinu mínu?
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

Well congratulations on the active member anniversary. I feel as though i've been around awhile (despite the fact that i have not) and would also like to thank you, blue, and many many other inspiring members for their friendly demeanors and amazing talent with lego. I am certainly honored to be a member of the site...
outcast
Apprentice

Post by outcast »

Happy anniversary :D

I have also had a few good talks on chat with Bluesecrets
I feel as though i've been around awhile (despite the fact that i have not)
I feel the same way :)
For Empire is no more, and now the Lion & Wolf shall cease.
Lewa Rocks
Steward

Post by Lewa Rocks »

Happy anniversary! :D
Hob Took
Reeve

Post by Hob Took »

Another year passes by. I completely missed my 2nd anniversary a few weeks ago, but that doesn't matter because I can celebrate how great this place is any day I feel like it. I'll agree with you that Blue is a respectful and kind person with the exception of the way she treats the noobs and Brazillians. Why can't we all get along? And where did the Brazillians go anyway? She is very ambitious so the admins should either get a new spot open or she may just take one. Cheers Blue! :spin:

-Hob Took
Garbageman13
Reeve

Post by Garbageman13 »

Hob Took wrote: And where did the Brazillians go anyway?
The Brazillians will always come and go, but the n00bs will always be here... It's the sad truth.

Anyway, congrats on your 2nd anniversary!
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/28530273@N07/]~Ye Olde Flickr~[/url]
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

Garbageman13 wrote:The Brazillians will always come and go, but the n00bs will always be here... It's the sad truth.
Yep, you're still here...

Sorry, I couldn't leave that one alone :lol:

And Quickblade dude, happy 2nd anniversary, good friend!
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
Garbageman13
Reeve

Post by Garbageman13 »

Aliencat wrote:
Garbageman13 wrote:The Brazillians will always come and go, but the n00bs will always be here... It's the sad truth.
Yep, you're still here...

Sorry, I couldn't leave that one alone :lol:

And Quickblade dude, happy 2nd anniversary, good friend!
Thank you, my spambot friend! :P
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/28530273@N07/]~Ye Olde Flickr~[/url]
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Post by Quickblade22 »

Thanks for the comments. This is really about other AFOL's and not me. The next person on my list that I've come to enjoy getting to know is.......RichardAM :woo:

He's a really cool guy that is not only a good builder, but someone that is easy to get along with. I found that I have alot of things in common with this great Scot :tasty: Make sure you search around and check out his stuff at his website and Flickr, not to mention his BL store. This particular MOC is one of my favs he did a while back. Oh and a..... VOTE SUPER HEROES! :D
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!