Elf Set Ideas

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

What kind of elves would you like?

Forest-Dwellers
76%
Sea-Farers
6%
Aerial Warriors
2%
All of the above
15%

Total votes: 110

Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Re: Elf Set Ideas

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

I agree. I think if anyone is taking this post too serious it could be unhealthy! :roflol:

I have enjoyed the ideas people have put up and do hope they come out with elves but will not be crushed if it does not happen.

I still think a forest/nature tie in with elves would be best. Some nice Forester-like sets with some mountain, riverine or forest sets and the likes. Can see some neat and useful pieces for terrain and such if they did.

Heir
There ain't nothin' girlie about a tunic...
cheeso194
Serf

Post by cheeso194 »

I do not think that there is a big chance that there will be elf sets. Not that there is no way, but I doubt it. I think they should be forest dwellers with bows and spears... and maybe some tree houses :D .
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Post by timber_wolf899 »

Once we thought there was no chance of having dwarves.

Lego does consider fan feedback, and change its plans accordingly so if we ask for them long enough we will most likely get em. Can't hurt that dwarves are popular either!
Domino Gloria!
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Post by Bluesecrets »

Since all of the other elf threads have been locked, with the same statement, this thread shall too be locked.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!