These Official Castle Battlepacks

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Blue Moon Knight
Archer

Re: These Official Castle Battlepacks

Post by Blue Moon Knight »

The Shadow Knight wrote:Yea I don't use my trolls as orcs either, but I would rather have orcs with more of a blackish color than a bright red, like those heads in the board games. But I wonder if they will ever make a whole minifig out of those heads and I wonder what they would title them. I would take them as demons personally, but I don't think Lego would want kids playing with demonic minifigures.
Trueness, but at least we have the option.
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.
shmitty
Serf

Post by shmitty »

If lego made a peasant battlepack it be quite interesting if they added a simple animal like a hen or duck like the ones in the market village set + with a peasant battlepack we could lead a uprising in the crownie kingdom or any kingdom for that matter :twisted: !
Garbageman13
Reeve

Post by Garbageman13 »

JoshWedin wrote:
Blue Moon Knight wrote:Orc and troll?? Or do you mean Orc/troll? I want Orcs... With the new red heads in the upcoming Lego board games, Orcs may be "in the cards." If not, we'll still have the heads for them! :twisted:
I believe Garbageman was referring to the troll battlepack that is coming out. People are using the terms Orc and Troll interchangably.

As for the board game figs, I don't believe their heads come off. The heads are smaller anyway, so if they come off they aren't very useful. (I'm not sure why "Orcs" need to be red...)

Josh
Thanks for clearing that up Josh. That's exactly what I meant.

God bless.

-Garbageman13
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/28530273@N07/]~Ye Olde Flickr~[/url]
Peshkavus
Gong Farmer

Post by Peshkavus »

shmitty wrote:If lego made a peasant battlepack it be quite interesting if they added a simple animal like a hen or duck like the ones in the market village set + with a peasant battlepack we could lead a uprising in the crownie kingdom or any kingdom for that matter :twisted: !
I'm not sure how long a hen and duck uprising would last. Especially against a dwarf with an axe.
DerBum
Laborer

Post by DerBum »

It would be kind of neat if they made a Vintage (Classic) Battle Pack using figures from the Vintage Minifigure Collections. If I count right they have made a Black Falcon and they will probably make the 70s vintage guy and a forest man. Two more guys (maybe another forestman and the 70s guy) and you would have a great battle pack which would please castle lovers and probably sell like hotcakes. Fact is, with a little effort, they could make that a Black Falcon, 70s guy, Forestman, Crusader, and maybe one of those guys from Knights Procession... just a thought.