star wars battle packs

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
Ben the lego king
Apprentice

star wars battle packs

Post by Ben the lego king »

Dear lego

Althogh the star wars battle packs that you have made are a good start, we wish you would bring more races too your lines. Ewoks, Gungans, Geonosian, ect. Thank you in advance.
KKI is the best KKI is the best
Baites
Foot Soldier

Re: star wars battle packs

Post by Baites »

I would also like to extent my support in getting more Star Wars battle packs with other races being offered.
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

I wouldn't mind some new SW battlepacks. Though I did skip the assassin droid one.

Though, I'd much more like to see them do battlepacks for other themes too, in the same way they do the Star Wars ones. I'd much rather pay $10 for four figures and some sort of piratey or castley structure than $17 for five or six figures in a goofy plastic case.

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
Clefspeare
Serf

Post by Clefspeare »

Ben the lego king wrote:Dear lego

Althogh the star wars battle packs that you have made are a good start, we wish you would bring more races too your lines. Ewoks, Gungans, Geonosian, ect. Thank you in advance.
Agreed. I would also like to see some Naboo Soldiers. (Weird, I know.)
That's pronounced: Kleff-spear

"And anyone I catch near my Lego will be first beaten to death and then burned alive and after that be kept on bread and water for six weeks."
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

TBH, I am not much for alien races. I really want endor battle packs to come out sans Ewoks. 3 Endor Rebels and a Commander (with trench coat!) vs 2 Biker Scouts, a Stormtrooper and an Imperial officer/technician.