Poor
6%

Total votes: 33

Memsochet
Laborer

Re: Set Review: 7038 Troll Assault Wagon

Post by Memsochet »

JoshWedin wrote:
domboy wrote:But then I noticed the chicken leg... now that is funny. :) That pretty much changed my whole opinion of the set... so I ended up getting it after all. All because of a chicken leg! I guess the big Troll isn't the only one that got duped by a cheap trick!
I thought that chicken made the whole set too. I laughed so hard when I first saw it.

Josh
The chicken leg was the deal breaker in deciding which set to buy. I saw it and immediately made up my mind.
domboy
Freeman

Post by domboy »

Memsochet wrote: The chicken leg was the deal breaker in deciding which set to buy. I saw it and immediately made up my mind.
Well that's a rather vague post. So what was the other set? Which set did you buy? If you don't mind my asking. Your use of phrase "deal breaker" hints at negativity...
Memsochet
Laborer

Post by Memsochet »

domboy wrote:
Memsochet wrote: The chicken leg was the deal breaker in deciding which set to buy. I saw it and immediately made up my mind.
Well that's a rather vague post. So what was the other set? Which set did you buy? If you don't mind my asking. Your use of phrase "deal breaker" hints at negativity...
I was at Target looking at the different sets they had(mainly the Castle line), and when I saw this one with the chicken leg it made me laugh so I picked it up with the Mine Defender instead of 1 of the larger sets they had. And I guess what I should have said is the chicken leg was the 'deal maker'.
domboy
Freeman

Post by domboy »

Memsochet wrote:
domboy wrote:
I was at Target looking at the different sets they had(mainly the Castle line), and when I saw this one with the chicken leg it made me laugh so I picked it up with the Mine Defender instead of 1 of the larger sets they had. And I guess what I should have said is the chicken leg was the 'deal maker'.
Oh, ok. We're on the same page then, laughing at the chicken leg and subsequently buying it!
Vilmar
Villein

Post by Vilmar »

I dislike how empty it is. At the same price, the skeleton prison carrige had a jail cell, a drivers seat, and a lookout tower. It had 5 minifigs and a horse. Mean while the troll wagon has 3 minifigs, a troll, and a drivers seat

THE DROW WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!
Vilmar the Drow lord
Griffon
Foot Soldier

Post by Griffon »

I also bought it for the giant troll and the weaponry. I like the cart although it cannot load too much. I like the shooting bit but not for a Castle item.
I still got it in one piece but it is planned to go into parts :D.