New castle imitates Neverwinter Nights two?

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Vilmar
Villein

New castle imitates Neverwinter Nights two?

Post by Vilmar »

This is my first post. I was thinking about legos and rpgs, when i thought HEY! The new castle can be used to make the Neverwinter campain. MMV can be used to make the city of Neverwinter or Ember or West Harbor. Trolls mountain fortress can make the eyegourer clan. The IronFist clanhold can be made out of dwarf mine. There are still lots of holes here, but you could make the entire orignial campain out of lego.
Vilmar the Drow lord
Vilmar
Villein

Re: New castle imitates Neverwinter Nights two?

Post by Vilmar »

What, 17 views and nobody says anything :( give me your opinion.
Vilmar the Drow lord
Blaze Ryder
Peasant

Post by Blaze Ryder »

Personally, I find the current Castle line to be very good for creating game-based campaigns. Much of what they have has been in many franchises, such as orcs/trolls, dwarfs, and knights. It comes as no surprise that Castle '07-09 "re-creates" this game. On a side note, and I'm hoping you get this, I found this line perfect for "re-creating" the setting of R.A. Salvatore's The Hunter's Blades Trilogy.
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Post by Quickblade22 »

Firstly, I don't believe I've welcomed to Classic-Castle :wave: . Secondly, get used to people viewing topics and not posting comments, it happens. Some people might take a look and then decide to post later when they get the time (like I almost did). Now onto the topic at hand. I think alot of fans have started comparing RPG's with their MOCs when they build, especially the younger ones. I also thought of Ember or West Harbor when looking at the MMV. NWN is my favorite series of RPG's and I have just recently (ie this past weekend) begun to get back into playing NWN 1 online after my 7 year hiatus of not having hi-speed internet. Right before the 32 x 32 challenge came about, I had destroyed my big castle and was tempted to build Cross Road Keep or something similar. My lack of faith in my abilities put an end to that, however I did keep it in mind when I named my 32 x 32, Crown Road Keep :wink: . Maybe you'll catch me online sometime playing NWN 1, (I'm trying to recruit some AFOL's or TFOL's to play) or better yet, maybeyou'll catch me or yourself inspired to build NWN styled MOCs. Feel free to PM me about it. :mrgreen:
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
Vilmar
Villein

Post by Vilmar »

actually, I play NN2 gold, and I only have internet on my laptop, incompatle with NN2
Vilmar the Drow lord
g2
Sir Postsalot

Post by g2 »

I am now going to 'google' Neverwinter Nights 2. This must be an age thing. I have never heard of NN2 (or NN1 if there is one). I think that the new Lego castle line can fit into a lot of fantasy games, whether they are computer based or otherwise. Ok...I am off to google.