Imperial Ship

Discussion of general LEGO topics
maniac29
Peasant

Imperial Ship

Post by maniac29 »

I have been silent as in posting recently, but you have to see the Imperial ship on eurobricks. :eyebrows: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=34048
Username
Councilor

Re: Imperial Ship

Post by Username »

Was just about to post this topic. That ship is HAWT. If I don't wind up getting it, will at least have to get the female fig.
DraconisTerrena
Apprentice

Post by DraconisTerrena »

It's really, REALLY nice, but the price tag is a bit high for me, given that I don't really collect Pirates and it would be a crime to buy it just for parts.
"A warrior is always joyful because his love is unalterable and his beloved, the earth, embraces him and bestows upon him inconceivable gifts."
-- Don Juan, Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

Taken from the thread@Forbidden Cove-
10210 Imperial Flagship

Ages 14+. 1,664 pieces.
US $179.99 CA $229.99 UK £ 139.99 DE € 149.99

Build an incredible classic sailing ship!

All hands on deck! This amazingly detailed and realistic historical ship has three removable sections. The main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, a prison with a rat, a fully-equipped ship’s kitchen, working anchor, moving rudder and a saw shark figurehead. The front deck has an opening door to the inside of the ship and sails with masts and rigging. The back house deck has opening doors to the captain’s chambers containing a map, poison bottle, organ and a treasure chest full of jewels and gold. The Imperial Flagship has 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant and 3 deck lanterns. Includes 9 minifigures: the ship’s captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship’s cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers. Measures 29.5” (75 cm) long and 23.6” (60 cm) tall. Ages 14+. 1,664 pieces

* Includes 9 minifigures: the ship’s captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship’s cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers!
* Amazingly detailed and realistic ship features 3 removable sections!
* Main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, prison with a rat, saw shark figurehead, a moving rudder and a fully-equipped ship’s kitchen with fish, turkey legs and a carrot!
* Raise and lower the working anchor!
* Open the front deck’s working doors and play inside!
* Imperial Flagship is equipped with masts and rigging!
* Open the back house deck’s doors to reveal the captain’s chambers complete with a map, poison bottle, organ and even a treasure chest filled with jewels and gold!
* Features 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant as well as 3 deck lanterns!
* Measures 29.5” (75 cm) long and 23.6” (60 cm) tall!
The set looks fantastic- as with the MMV earlier this year i'll be buying this as soon as it's available. Truly a set the Pirate fans have been waiting years, if not decades for. :)
outcast
Apprentice

Post by outcast »

As nice as this is it looks a bit pricey for me. I may have to pass.

And of course, we get another pirate captain. :roll:
For Empire is no more, and now the Lion & Wolf shall cease.
nanuck95
Court jester

Post by nanuck95 »

I wondered when I saw the pirates advent calendar and the sawfish if there would be more pirates sets on the way that included a sawfish. This is beyond what I was expecting. I wonder if like the MMV, a January 1 release date really means sometime in December so they can make the Christmas rush. Either way, I'm starting to save up for this one now, I was pretty excited to see it.
knight howdy
Laborer

Post by knight howdy »

it looks realy great but like a lot of peaple said...it's a lil pricy.
actully it's way too much for me.
but there are some really great points too.
you have 9 min figs(i didn't see that in a long time expect in the MMV)
it has a lot of great deatails.
and most important...the impirials have a big ship.

great ship with a pricy card.

keep on brickin'
So....you think you can build with lego.
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

knight howdy wrote: you have 9 min figs(i didn't see that in a long time expect in the MMV)
Troll's Dark Fortress and KCS both have 10 minifigs.
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

Zoomed pic of the Admiral's Daughter:

Think she will look really nice in my Crown court.
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

RichardAM wrote:Truly a set the Pirate fans have been waiting years, if not decades for. :)
If I were to take a guess at which one of those is more likely, I would say decades. (Since I am not even two deacades old, I am only guessing.) I would guess that, since the BSB came out two decades ago, Pirate fans have been waiting for a decent ship to fight it. Even more so when the SES came out in 1993.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

Great stuff there. I really like the sails. They're plain and can be used anywhere. Though the price tag is a bit steep... Not necessarily too expensive for what you get, but expensive when you're trying to trim your Lego budget...

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

I like it, but I am getting a little tired of all the product slamming out at prices between $120-$399 recently. I mean, honestly all the stuff aimed at fans seems to blow it all in big and pricey sets. I guess I'm just limited in how much I can spend on toys, and it makes me feel a bit wistful for the days when you could take joy in building rather than consuming with LEGO.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
albero78
Bailiff

Post by albero78 »

It's wonderful but I wont buy it probably. Too expensive and I don't have room for it in my apartment.
Very beatiful in any case.
PS. I want a exclusive 150eur castle!
Andrea Albertazzi
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=albero78]MY BRICKSHELF GALLERY[/url] | [img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9002/itarp2.jpg[/img]
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

Username wrote:Zoomed pic of the Admiral's Daughter:
This one's better. :wink:

She'll be great for both Pirate and Castle mocs, and definitely another reason why the set is a must buy. :)
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

RichardAM wrote:
Username wrote:Zoomed pic of the Admiral's Daughter:
This one's better. :wink:

She'll be great for both Pirate and Castle mocs, and definitely another reason why the set is a must buy. :)
Now that's what I am talking about, thanks! Looks like she has the Crown Queen's head: