Hey

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Vulcan
Serf

Hey

Post by Vulcan »

Hey, I decided to write an introduction for once, so...
My name is Will, but you may call me Vulcan or Will, it really doesn't matter to me. I learned about this site from a couple of contacts on Flickr. (Unfortunately I deleted my account in an attempt to take a break from LEGO, which I found is impossible) I enjoy reading anything that has a Castle/Fantasy theme. I enjoy LEGO, but thats pretty obvious. Well, I guess thats all I can say, I have a very hard time talking about myself. (An old habit)

~ Vulcan
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart. - Marcus Aurelius
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Re: Hey

Post by Quickblade22 »

Welcome to Classic-Castle. Enjoy your stay and check out the fascinating MOCs and people that build them. :wave:
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
g2
Sir Postsalot

Post by g2 »

Hey Will, welcome to the forums. I am sure you will enjoy your stay.
Vulcan wrote:(Unfortunately I deleted my account in an attempt to take a break from LEGO, which I found is impossible)
Once you get addicted to the ABS there is NO going back. You may occasionally take breaks, but you can never really be free of the addiction.
Vulcan wrote:...I have a very hard time talking about myself. (An old habit)
That is no problem at all here. We usually talk about other people's stuff, like their latest Lego creation or idea for a MOC or the latest Lego release (including rumours).
Blue Moon Knight
Archer

Post by Blue Moon Knight »

g2 wrote: That is no problem at all here. We usually talk about other people's stuff, like their latest Lego creation or idea for a MOC or the latest Lego release (including rumours).
Especially the rumors...

I also welcome you to the forums, and hope you stay is a pleasant one. :)
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.
Vulcan
Serf

Post by Vulcan »

Thanks a lot for the welcomes guys.
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart. - Marcus Aurelius
knight howdy
Laborer

Post by knight howdy »

i welcome you vulcan.
i wish you a good stay.

keep on brickin"
So....you think you can build with lego.
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Welcome to CC. Always glad to have new members.
Vulcan wrote:Unfortunately I deleted my account in an attempt to take a break from LEGO, which I found is impossible
The ABS leeches into your blood and creates a lifelong obsession. Its hopeless. ;)

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]