Is Castle siege a money waster?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
domboy
Freeman

Re: Is Castle siege a money waster?

Post by domboy »

I also saw KCS on the shelves at the closest Lego store to me (Raleigh NC)... along with the Dwarve's Mine. I'm really surprised that these two sets have lasted so long... is this normal?? All the other 2007 sets and some of 2008 are gone. I have only recently gotten back into Lego so I have no clue how long sets usually hang around...
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

domboy wrote:I have only recently gotten back into Lego so I have no clue how long sets usually hang around...
I would snatch it up while you can.
DarkTemplar
Leonardo

Post by DarkTemplar »

Username wrote:
domboy wrote:I have only recently gotten back into Lego so I have no clue how long sets usually hang around...
I agree entirely, if you see something you must have you should get it when you see it. I remember when I was younger I had always wanted Imperial Trading post after seeing it in the little catalogs that came in sets. I managed to get a hold of it 5 years later MISB for about double the price on ebay. I probably shouldn't have opened it but what can I say I've always been a kid at heart.

Moral of the story, by now for a reasonable price or pay high later :)
domboy
Freeman

Post by domboy »

Username wrote:
For the record, I actually bought KCS back in March on a Toys R US sale... one of my first new Legos in over a decade (along with the Dwarve's Mine)...

Anyway, I saw it again at TRU the other day, so it's not completely gone yet...