From what I've heard (read) in the chat room is that
in all actuality Henry is still at Will's (or at his friend Trevors)
and not having made it to Ben E.'s house.
We might have to debate this, but I think there should be
definite rules laid out for future "trips" with Henry.
1. Length of stay should be no MORE than 10 or so days
(may be lengthened if there is a good reason). This
will/should not include "travel time".
2. By putting your name on the list, you are responsible for
ensuring Henry gets to your address (covering insufficient
mail) and then Henry getting safely to the next address
on the list.
3. While Henry is visiting, you should, in good courtesy
(and if financially possible) mail a post card of your local town,city etc. to Patrick (aka the LegoFreak) to commorate
4. Also, if you have access to a digital camera, take as
many pictures of Henry's visit so there is a definite
record of Henry's visit.
5. If you can't have access to a camera, at least a general
account of his visit should be posted so we (as in the Classic Castle Community) know how Henry's visit went.
6. Nobody, with exception of Patrick (Legofreak) can get
an additional visit by Henry unless everybody has a reasonable chance to have him visit the first time.
The are just my suggestions, but I don't think they are
out of line.
Thanks, Ben M.