2010 Summer Star Wars

Discussion of general LEGO topics
maniac29
Peasant

2010 Summer Star Wars

Post by maniac29 »

Over on Eurobricks, there are pictures of the 2010 summer Star Wars sets. I know I can't post them here, but can I PM them to people? If you want the link, send me a PM!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Re: 2010 Summer Star Wars

Post by architect »

I think most fans know how to find Eurobricks. On the other hand fans starting new "hey check out this other site" threads for every set review or leaked image threads is annoying. Spamming another theme sites forum is usually reserved for announcing important events such as a large building contest.

Ben
maniac29
Peasant

Post by maniac29 »

architect wrote:I think most fans know how to find Eurobricks. On the other hand fans starting new "hey check out this other site" threads for every set review or leaked image threads is annoying. Spamming another theme sites forum is usually reserved for announcing important events such as a large building contest.

Ben
Ben, is it okay to post confidential pictures in Pm's, or do I have to deeplink them?
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

maniac29 wrote:Ben, is it okay to post confidential pictures in Pm's, or do I have to deeplink them?
Please see our policy on leaked images: http://www.classic-castle.com/ccfaq.html#forum12

If the images are on a toy retailer's website, pm an admin with the links to ask if you can post it. If the images truly are confidential, they should not be posted or linked to on Classic-Castle.com

Ben
maniac29
Peasant

Post by maniac29 »

I have heard that TLC can't release a Padme minifig because she became pregnant. Why is that?
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

I have heard that rabbits cannot reproduce in pink or blue, but they can be dyed that way, why is that? I've been over to Eurobricks on the suspect topic and there seems to be an immense supply of steaming pucky going through there right now. Much of it is related to rumor and speculation. One thing I have learned over the years is that without an official picture, word from a outed representative or other reputed information all you have is a bunch of hoopla. I prefer to stick to the rules over discussion of future product and just be patient for the real goods. I got no time for abandoning of the TOS. This thread oughta be canned unless it has some real meat 'n' taters.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Count Blacktron wrote:This thread oughta be canned unless it has some real meat 'n' taters.
I'm gonna agree with this and lock it for now - mods and admins, please feel free to re-open if you think I'm in error here. I'm just a bit afraid that we'll backslide into some speculation, guessing, maybe flaming if we keep it open~
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]