Happy Birthday Ikros!

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Ok, I for one have to say that when I first started reading ikros I didn't like it at all. The first rock paper scissors magic thing got realy boring so I skipped a few chapters and read the halycon seige chapter. That was Ok but I thought it was dumb that you killed off have your good guys. the next chapter after that didn't have any pictures so I skipped to the next interesting looking one: The Shadow of Death. After I read that one I figured that you really must be insane. For those of you who don't remember, that chapter is the one where Sir Kullvox meets a rather bloody end.

I stopped reading right there...until I got really bored and decided to read the whole thing again from the begining.

I'm happy to say that I have changed my mind about Ikros, as in this case second time is the charm.

Favorite character: The Green Dragon. He was the coolest and I'm happy to see that this little dragon looks alot like him.

Predictions: Well at first I figured that Myllia was Garadiane's sister but if they end up hitched then there goes that theory. I also predict that we will see more of the old gaurd. Possibly Garn, Demonclaw or the Jackals. Maybe Kullvox will mary Allamir or something. hopfully we'll also get some knock down drag out griffen/dragon fights. Like that red/black Griffen.

I don't know, at least I got some good luck last time when I guessed that tundrok was bad and Xanath was pushed out the tower. I didn't expect that whole cabnet shuffle though.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!