New helmet at US S@H pick-a-brick?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
preterosso
Villein

New helmet at US S@H pick-a-brick?

Post by preterosso »

I was browsing the online P-A-B, and saw a number of what look like pending additions to the parts available. Under the Mini Figures dropdown, I found an empty image with the tantalizing description "Mini Knights Helmet." The LEGO id number is 4586289, which I can't seem to find anywhere online. Is this perhaps the new great helm? There also seems to be the pending appearance of a "sword" in Accessories, but it's apparently the cutlass (4210789). I'd love to able to build some Castle populations again!
Just Phil
Ye Olde Republic
Marquis of Brique

Re: New helmet at US S@H pick-a-brick?

Post by Ye Olde Republic »

I suspect that it's this. I found it in LDD the other day when the new catalogue downloaded.
**edit**
I checked that part in the back of my KCS instructions and it has that helmet listed as 4506011. But LDD does list the helmet I linked to above as "MINI KNIGHTS HELMET" so who knows. Buy one and find out? :eyebrows:
Trevor

Trust me, I think I'm funnier than you do.
Why do I have to add the word "minifig" to my spell checker every time I use it?!

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/old_republic/]flickr[/url]
[url=http://angrylegonerd.blogspot.com/]My blog[/url]
gedren_y
Freeman

Post by gedren_y »

Ye Olde Republic wrote:I suspect that it's this. I found it in LDD the other day when the new catalogue downloaded.
Yes the LDD has it and a number of other additions, but no longer has the breastplate armor. Quite a few things are missing from the list, and the remove filters button no longer works in Design by Me, but works in Creator and Mindstorms. But there is hope for the missing pieces (at least for planning a practical build) any saved models that use a part now missing from all the lists will still have that part.
Alex the Great
Peasant

Post by Alex the Great »

I also think it's the helmet that Ye Olde Republic pointed out, but luckily the PaB has it in the metallic dark grey colour. So it's probably one of those helmets in the new line, which I would love to get a lot of.
The Great One
gedren_y
Freeman

Post by gedren_y »

The color appears to be Pearl Dark Grey. The color filter lists it as the same color as the zamor sphere launcher.
Handar
Archer

Post by Handar »

The pictures of the new pieces have now been uploaded. The helmet is the basic 'neck protector' one. (See what I'm trying to say here.) The colour is currently listed as 'Metallic Dark Grey.'

Personally, I'm pretty excited by the new items that are available. A number of them are items I'd like to have in bulk, and I'm glad I don't have to buy sets to stock up on them.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I was hoping to have a few of these by now. Stupid Icelandic volcano...

It is great that TLG is finally adding more castle elements to pick a brick.

Ben
nanuck95
Court jester

Post by nanuck95 »

I'm really impressed with all the new elements. Seems like there are a lot of new minifig accessories in general with a LOT more castle-themed elements. I may have to place an order to pick up a few of those new helmets.
pijani
Artisan

Post by pijani »

nanuck95 wrote:I'm really impressed with all the new elements. Seems like there are a lot of new minifig accessories in general with a LOT more castle-themed elements. I may have to place an order to pick up a few of those new helmets.
I like that idea, and now I have means to pay via internet

But where did you think to order from?
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

pijani wrote:
nanuck95 wrote:I'm really impressed with all the new elements. Seems like there are a lot of new minifig accessories in general with a LOT more castle-themed elements. I may have to place an order to pick up a few of those new helmets.
I like that idea, and now I have means to pay via internet

But where did you think to order from?
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Department.aspx?d=362, supposing we don't all know exactly what LEGO Shop at Home is. :wink:
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

And this is on the LEGO Shop at Home order page:

"Special Notice to Customers:
Due to the recent flight restrictions imposed across Europe, due to the ash plumes caused by the Eyjafjallajoekull Volcano in Iceland, some of our deliveries have been temporarily delayed. We are working as quickly as we can to resume normal service and get deliveries going as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience."

Mother Nature may hinder your LEGO goals for a bit.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

The helmets are the new pearl dark grey color and look very nice:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?ite ... colorID=77

A few sellers including myself have a few at Bricklink right now for those who are impatient ;) Of course waiting for the sets or Volcano free shipping is probably the best solution for most people.

Ben
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Blego7 »

Yeah I was on B-link and I saw that. you can see my comment over in the discussion of Castle Kingdom. These new Helmets look very promising and will hopefully diversify the armies. however the one on PAB is (pretty sure) pearl silver.
Papy.G
Laborer

Post by Papy.G »

I don't have bought any of the new kingdoms sets yet, so can somebody confirm what I hope and suppose.
Is this pearl dark grey couloured in mass, or just painted?
Thanks
Last edited by Papy.G on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I got to brick free!" Freddie Mercury
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=PapyG]My Brickshelf[/url]
veevers24
Newbie of the Month

Post by veevers24 »

I think I have two of these although I'm not sure where I got them...