Kingdoms MSRPs?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Metatron
Villein

Kingdoms MSRPs?

Post by Metatron »

Does anyone have access to the official lego prices for the Kingdoms line of sets and can post about it here? I've checked lego.com but they've still only got one set listed. That's so lame...

Thanks in advance.

- Richard
Hast thou given the horse strength and clothed his neck with thunder? He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength. He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage. He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off...
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Re: Kingdoms MSRPs?

Post by architect »

Toys R Us usually has the regular MSRP prices for all sets, except impulse sets ($3.50 MSRP), for the first few weeks of a line. Later they raise prices on most of the sets priced under $50.

Ben
Lord Insanity
Villein

Post by Lord Insanity »

Actually as I posted in this thread the impulse sets were $3.99US at my local Lego store. The Battle packs were $14.99 and the cart was $9.99. I looked at the prices on the small catapult ($6.99) and the small Lion tower ($19.99). I didn't look at the two larger sets as I only had as small amount to spend.
"A little nonsense now and then relished by the wisest men" - The real Willy Wonka
OverLoad
Steward

Post by OverLoad »

The large Dragon kingdom tower is set to be retailed somewhere between 48-50 USD. My guess is 49.99, but I'm going by numerous sources with somewhat different info, so I took a shot in the dark.

Next time I see it in person I'll go double check.
[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/128569443@N02/]-New Flickr-[/url] [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MrGray]-Brickshelf-[/url] [url=http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtop ... =4&t=24758]-Tales of the Nortlen-[/url]
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

I'm sure most of you should probably know this already, but since a list not yet posted...

King's Castle $99.99
Prison Tower Rescue $49.99
Outpost Attack $19.99
Prison Carriage Rescue $9.99
Knight's Showdown $6.99
Wizard $3.99
Jester $3.99
Green Dragons Battle Pack $14.99
Red Lions Battle Pack $14.99

From a LEGO Store supervisor... me! :D
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Metatron
Villein

Post by Metatron »

Yeah, that's what I got from the Lego store yesterday in San Mateo, CA where I purchased most of them. I'm only semi-complete on this line, since I haven't yet noticed a good reason to buy the seemingly useless catapult sets. I dunno, I'll probably get them at deep discount or just to be complete at some point.

No chance to open them yet.

What's the word on the advent calendar here? Is that an Xmas thing only, so by end of year? If they pull another Euro-only thing then someone's going to pay! That stuff pisses me off no end.

:orc:
Hast thou given the horse strength and clothed his neck with thunder? He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength. He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage. He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off...
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

Metatron wrote: What's the word on the advent calendar here? Is that an Xmas thing only, so by end of year? If they pull another Euro-only thing then someone's going to pay! That stuff pisses me off no end.

:orc:
I think those become available in October. I will buy two - one to tear open and one to do with my kids properly.
Metatron
Villein

Post by Metatron »

Earlier I forgot to mention that the Lion knights battle pack had some small quality control issues. Of the battle packs I was able to choose from last week many were missing a shield being held by the knight in the top left of the set as one looks at the package. There were also printing issues with the heraldic shields that weren't necessarily inconsistent with overall Lego quality over the years - I only mention it because I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes to shields.

But missing out on a shield because someone forgot to give the little guy a shield is bad juju.